Charles Barkley is POURING his heart out....

eek.gif

tears and all....dude sounded sincere as hell...hope he has learned from his mistake(s)

FINALLY, the Round Mound of Rebound, has COME BACK! to TNT...

pimp.gif

I missed dude so much, no offense to Chris or Gary, but Charles, you're the best man.

good to see dude back.

....this is the kind of sincerity people wanted to see from you know who.....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

FINALLY, the Round Mound of Rebound, has COME BACK! to TNT...

pimp.gif

I missed dude so much, no offense to Chris or Gary
, but Charles, you're the best man.
bro...I can only handle chris and gary in increments...too much cackling....

good to have chuck back
pimp.gif

Wonder if he shed tears after throwing that guy through the plate glass window. Good to have Chuck "Off The" Wagon back in Studio.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Wonder if he shed tears after throwing that guy through the plate glass window. Good to have Chuck "Off The" Wagon back in Studio.

You didn't hear his quote when he was asked if he was sorry?

"I'm sorry we weren't on a higher floor."

roll.gif

I'm not in front of a TV right now, but this is why I've always liked Chuck. There isn't an insincere or contrived bone in his body. It'spretty refreshing, especially considering how much the media loves to talk about (insert name here) and (insert name here). I'm not mentioning either oftheir names because I don't want to get this thread off track.

It's good to see Chuck back on TNT.

He got really emotional when he talked about all the support he got from friends. His apology seemed really sincere, and I'm glad he's learned from hismistake.

Damn I tuned in 15 mins late...hopefully it will be posted on nba.com...any link or vid right now?

Webber is severely underrated. He's deceptively well-spoken, probably due to his softer tone, and he has great insight. He's like a better ReggieMiller. Reggie has good things to say but just can't articulate them very effectively.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Webber is severely underrated. He's deceptively well-spoken, probably due to his softer tone, and he has great insight. He's like a better Reggie Miller. Reggie has good things to say but just can't articulate them very effectively.
Miller was just annoying All-Star Saturday.

Glad to have Charles back.

My Thursdays just got 1000 x better.

They should add Chris on full time. Dude is on the come up.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Webber is severely underrated. He's deceptively well-spoken, probably due to his softer tone, and he has great insight. He's like a better Reggie Miller. Reggie has good things to say but just can't articulate them very effectively.
Miller was just annoying All-Star Saturday.
"I PREDICTED IT! THE GLADIATOR!"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom