Charles Barkley Shoe Roll Call?

here's my recycled pic of most of my barkley fam...

287141357.jpg

air force 180 mid retro (92 og)
air force max b 00 retro (93og)
air force max og (94 og)
air max2 cb retro (95 og)
air max cb retro (95.5-96 og)

that's pretty much what wade wore in chronilogical order from early 91-96. also in the summer of 96 oly, he wore the air more uptempos (aka pippen'soly uptempos).

the one's with the cross strap are those officially the 1st signature shoe of Barkley? Didn't Chris Webber wear those exact shoes his rookie year orwas there another shoe that was similiar?

Originally Posted by DuvalBerman214

the one's with the cross strap are those officially the 1st signature shoe of Barkley? Didn't Chris Webber wear those exact shoes his rookie year or was there another shoe that was similiar?
not the same...but yes similar. forgot the name. the blue and black pair was
pimp.gif

Isn't there a pair that he wore durin his last years with PHX, the name eludes me now but I love that pair, its black with white "teeth/spear"comin down the side. Anyone help me?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Isn't there a pair that he wore durin his last years with PHX, the name eludes me now but I love that pair, its black with white "teeth/spear" comin down the side. Anyone help me?

your talkin bout these...
cb34_wht_blk_9.jpg

these came out right after da godzillas.
t_FMCBWB.jpg

these came out right after da black and grey air force max Bs

I need a pair of CB 34 Godzillas Black/Purple.

pimp.gif

Anybody know where I can cop them online Sz. 9.5?

Originally Posted by DuvalBerman214

the one's with the cross strap are those officially the 1st signature shoe of Barkley? Didn't Chris Webber wear those exact shoes his rookie year or was there another shoe that was similiar?
the shoes you speak of are the air umlimiteds. there's an appreciated thread goin on for those right now. in a matter of fact, i believe cw worethem when he did a wrap around and then dunked on wade!!!

Damn, I need some Max2 CB 94's, yo. Either the black/white-purples or the black/chromes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Damn, I need some Max2 CB 94's, yo. Either the black/white-purples or the black/chromes.

you can always settle for da lows
grin.gif
Ha, I couldn't do that to myself.

yes they are. if you didn't read my original post up there, i stated that nike recycled nike force max, air max cb, air cb34 and any other combo w/ air orcb w/ or w/o 34. but yes, those shoes you ask for are the air cb34...and so were the ones that followed those. then you had the cb4 and super cb's or supercool's (some boxes had that as the name) when he went to houston

I remember I had the Air Max CB4 in black/white. Probably my fav Barkley sig.
acc35bbde48fb222dc0fa8da13e81c2291b34c5.pjpg

Man, I remember wearing these till the sole completely wore off in the heel. I was literally walking on the bursted air bubble.

Hey don't forget about the Alpha Forces.
And even though they're not his shoe, he worn the Jordan XII's a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom