Charles Hamilton... - Dude is the new eminem...

WAIT!

Not saying hes better...but his music is just on that same...mental state...

Check "Reminder" -on HipHopDX

Dude really has problems...

I agree with this. They be on that same level but I haven't heard Charles do his "'ll rape my moms" songs or "My father useto molest me and reenact prison scenes with me" yet. That's where it stops though, Charles will probably never the flow Em got and Charles is on hisway to having better production than Em.

^^^ the mixtape pink lava lamp is a solid mixtape, the mixtape is all original songs.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

WAIT!

Check "Reminder" -on HipHopDX

Dude really has problems...
QFT! Duke is serious losin it! The end of the song where son starts spazzin...
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I agree with this. They be on that same level but I haven't heard Charles do his "'ll rape my moms" songs or "[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]My father use to molest me and reenact prison scenes with me"[/color] yet. That's where it stops though, Charles will probably never the flow Em got and Charles is on his way to having better production than Em.

What versions you been listenin to?
laugh.gif

I knew I was gonna see this post after I heard "Reminder"
laugh.gif

Eminem is definitely one of Charles' biggest influences... there's only one thing that Eminem has going for him that Charles will never have..

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

I knew I was gonna see this post after I heard "Reminder"
laugh.gif

Eminem is definitely one of Charles' biggest influences... there's only one thing that Eminem has going for him that Charles will never have..

nerd.gif

I see what you did there
laugh.gif

I rck with Hamilton inside the booth (pause)
pimp.gif

but I can't condone getting smacked up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I agree with this. They be on that same level but I haven't heard Charles do his "'ll rape my moms" songs or "[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]My father use to molest me and reenact prison scenes with me"[/color] yet. That's where it stops though, Charles will probably never the flow Em got and Charles is on his way to having better production than Em.
What versions you been listenin to?
laugh.gif

So you don't have to go through the trouble of listening to it go read some of the lyrics on Relapse
laugh.gif
I basically quoted the bar dude said for the most part, joke or not.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Everytime I hear his name, I think about this:

11brj92.jpg

laugh.gif
....best laugh for today!!! thanks...hahaha

homeboy is ok, but i just wish we could go back to a time when we didnt see all of everybodies business and dirty laundry so that we wouldnt have to drawconclusions to everyones lifestyle, therefore judging their music based off of it....
smh.gif

just give me a name / city / and press play....#$%^ all that other bull

Back
Top Bottom