Charles Hamilton is a talented mofo

I agree to the tenfold. Since I don't care about musicians personal lives, his off the record L's don't concern me. + I was introduced to Incubus because of him.
CH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I agree to the tenfold. Since I don't care about musicians personal lives, his off the record L's don't concern me. + I was introduced to Incubus because of him.
CH
pimp.gif

6pm5n4.jpg

Agreed.

I want him to come back man!!!11

OP, what'd you mean by your last sentence?

"His loss was Cudis gain"

Could you elaborate on that?

Round '07 there was a change from the Dipset "gangsta rap" to more everyday man music/hipster raps.
Charles was at the forefront of that flawed, insecure, depressed but likeable loser, stoner music. 

Mixed in a lot of vocalizing and rock samples in his�eclectic�production style. When he couldn't handle the fame and dropped off the map, Cudi came in and scooped up the top position in that lane.

Another Incubus sample with Cudi like content and sound...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Round '07 there was a change from the Dipset "gangsta rap" to more everyday man music/hipster raps.
Charles was at the forefront of that flawed, insecure, depressed but likeable loser, stoner music.�

Mixed in a lot of vocalizing and rock samples in his�eclectic�production style. When he couldn't handle the fame and dropped off the map, Cudi came in and scooped up the top position in that lane.

Another Incubus sample with Cudi like content and sound...
FUUUUUU you're right son
eek.gif

I heard about charles hamilton but never bother checking for him until around This Perfect Life leaking. That @$#% was 
pimp.gif

Did something happen to him?

I have a bunch of his mixtapes.
Last year I heard he went to a mental institute or something, haven't heard anything about him since then.

what happened to him? I heard he was in jail or something like that. I always liked the dude but suddenly disappeared

Thought this was gonna be about that recent song where he says *!%+ Biggie and Pac among other things.

Dude is definitely a talented individual and has great song in his catalog but I can't really mess with him anymore.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Thought this was gonna be about that recent song where he says *!%+ Biggie and Pac among other things.
What song is this? 
nerd.gif
http://hulkshare.com/8tydeb3pmxoo

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/...iss-you-9th-is-cool-tho/

I see what he was trying to do with the Curtis style +%#@ the industry approach but I'm just not messing with dude much anymore. Like this was the last straw.
WOW...
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ that song.

Good looks on the link tho.

He might've really committed career suicide with that one.

Back
Top Bottom