Charles Hamilton KO'd

Shawty popped his @%*, you know he hurtin
roll.gif

check it on worldstarhiphop

saw this earlier
laugh.gif

but I got warned for posting a video from worldstar that had curses so you might wanna edit that
eyes.gif

plus you fail at embedding

roll.gif

He should holla at Common for the "I got Punched DrunkLove" remix

"aye baby...am I crazy...or did you just hit me in the eye???"

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm glad he got that...i cant stand this $+%!+%# dude him[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]"you punched me though. i aint mean to do that"[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]she woulda got the boston crab with the quickness... straight tap outstatus...[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know dude is getting worked left and right by the streets and ol' girl punching him aint help his 'cause...

But you gotta admit--he went in on her...enough to make her angry on some "why you putting my bizness out there like that..."

Dumb broad...

Ishhh was funny nonetheless...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeh he responded in kind SuperA...she took it there and then he finished LOL. I'll bet he didn't see that +!++ coming.

I saw this earlier via Twitter and I seriously
roll.gif
. I'm on a bus rightnow and people were looking at me like I had tourettes or something. When she said she's a poet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know dude is getting worked left and right by the streets and ol' girl punching him aint help his 'cause...

But you gotta admit--he went in on her...enough to make her angry on some "why you putting my bizness out there like that..."

Dumb broad...

Ishhh was funny nonetheless...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody needs to make a gif of that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude didn't get KO'ed....looks like it just suprised him a bit. I'm suprised dude kept his cool, if that were me, i would have straight choked thechick out.
reminds me when some chick was acting stupid with me and i approached her with the mean grill and we ended up doing....ya know...not fight...

He shut up quick when she chin checked him!!!!!! But what do you expect from a dude who rocks all that pink and pink panther on his arm......

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"
b3a150466fd9d83c8e36382aa88644f4c772111.jpg

Thank RhymeSik for this one
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AYO RhymsiK...any chance you could possibly slow the GIF down...I think the expressions of all 3 people would be grail status in slow motion...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom