Charles Hamilton RESPONDS To Soulja Boy.... I WASNT Tryna To DISS Him!!!!!!!

http://api.ning.com/files/tkxN4I-yyJHn7TaGMx-3b1RjUxkTXs9HBMeLPrSRBPaRKn0kuukPVmCFRC-a0xksxsdprqqQsmM*mto9D92-FKNCyNEN8aEf/****UPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID.jpg

Now, the young Harlem MC wants to set the record straight. On his blog, the XXL Freshman, wrote that he was taken out of context and was speakingout of anger.

"I was called "the new Soulja Boy"… you don't think that would piss you off if you were NOTHING like Soulja Boy," he asked? "Iwasn't tryna diss him… I was talkin aggressively out of frustration…"

"If my time on this Earth is cut short because of this release, fine," he wrote in a December 3 entry. "I was born to make this album and Ichose to accept the mission of releasing it when I felt the time was right."

On Monday night, a very passionate Hamilton shed a few tears when explaining "Music," the first song on the album. The MC got emotional whileexplaining his battle with drugs, homelessness and his rocky relationship with his mom, who was there to support.

charles hamilton should just let it go..

this whole thing was not a good look for him.. just pretend it never happened and NEVER DO INTERVIEWS AGAIN. every interview i see him do i get more annoyed

Originally Posted by asu334

http://api.ning.com/files/tkxN4I-yyJHn7TaGMx-3b1RjUxkTXs9HBMeLPrSRBPaRKn0kuukPVmCFRC-a0xksxsdprqqQsmM*mto9D92-FKNCyNEN8aEf/****UPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID.jpg

Now, the young Harlem MC wants to set the record straight. On his blog, the XXL Freshman, wrote that he was taken out of context and was speaking out of anger.

"I was called "the new Soulja Boy"… you don't think that would piss you off if you were NOTHING like Soulja Boy," he asked? "I wasn't tryna diss him… I was talkin aggressively out of frustration…"

"If my time on this Earth is cut short because of this release, fine," he wrote in a December 3 entry. "I was born to make this album and I chose to accept the mission of releasing it when I felt the time was right."

On Monday night, a very passionate Hamilton shed a few tears when explaining "Music," the first song on the album. The MC got emotional while explaining his battle with drugs, homelessness and his rocky relationship with his mom, who was there to support.

You Crying Doggie???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

f'n loser

Is that a pink Sonic the Hedgehog on his shirt?
indifferent.gif
Who the hell is this cornball?

smh @ yall cuttin on charles

i mean did yall give the kid's material an honest listen

he has od potential.

Originally Posted by awwsome

smh @ yall cuttin on charles

i mean did yall give the kid's material an honest listen

he has od potential.
as far as substance and flow goes yes but this dudes way of thinking is just ridiculous he thinks Sonic is some kind of religion that he followsand that Pink is the color of God.
laugh.gif
oh yeah and he blamed Soulja boyof all people for his #*@@ not poppin what a fool

Backing down from Soulja Boy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just release the album already , other people are waiting

At the end of the day it's a marketing ploy by the label.

They're both on Interscope.

They're best friends in real life.

Special thanks to the creative development team at WWE, Inc.

Back
Top Bottom