Charlie Sheen has HIV

cant believe you guys are shocked about charlie murphy. do you guys not watch black jesus? hes been like that for a while now :lol:

I remember being young when the chapelle show first came out and I always thought Charlie Murphy was a joke and not Eddie Murphy's real brother :lol: :lol:

As someone said nowadays HIV is manageable - he's 50 and there's no reason that someone with his money could live a healthy life for a long time - if he cleans up his act.

If this is true though his biggest problem is going to be the fact that he didn't tell numerous sexual partners - that could mean serious jail time.

The first HIV+ patient I ever treated (2014) has had it since 1984, after going through chemotherapy, AZT and other "nukes" through the years that har extremely hard on the body. He's had cancer, diabetes, a stroke, and high blood pressure, ALL after being positive during a time where people were dying within 6months. This guy isnt rich, he's on a fixed income and has survived. He's just been consistent with taking his cocktails.

I dont think he's been having sex with numerous sexual partners over the past 4 years since his diagnoses, why would he incriminate himself?

Bruh. It's crazy that dude is still having unprotected sex. I just got tested back in October... But sheesh. This thread makes you wonder. :smh:

HIV/AIDS as we have all come to know is done. Even if Charlie Sheen is HIV positive, there is already a cure out there.

I am surprised with how ahead of the curve NT likes to pride itself that nobody has mentioned the Truvada Revolution.

Below is the doc about Truvada in case any of you are curious.

The enthusiasm of the first dude is misleading. There's a difference between "sexual freedom" and looking for a "cop out" living a reckless lifestyle.

When did he say he was still team raw? He said he always used protection

The USA times link that Jumpman posted.

When Lauer asked Sheen if he had engaged in unprotected sex since his diagnosis, the actor responded in the affirmative. "The two people I did that with were under the care of my doctor and they were completely warned ahead of time."

When Lauer asked Sheen if he had engaged in unprotected sex since his diagnosis, the actor responded in the affirmative. "The two people I did that with were under the care of my doctor and they were completely warned ahead of time."

Wait so the Dr is pimping out HIV infected girls to Charlie Sheen?

:x :smh:

I ain't going raw in no more Tinder chicks :smh:

Wait so the Dr is pimping out HIV infected girls to Charlie Sheen?

:x :smh:

I ain't going raw in no more Tinder chicks :smh:

****** are still going raw in random chicks?

Y'all ****** just don't learn

I know I be slacking
U still interested in collaborating on that script :nerd:

Those 2 people were stupid taking a risk with their health like that. I don't care what a doctor that he pays has to say.

Damn white folks rarely age gracefully
Denise Richards looking like a rubber plastic bag
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom