Charlotte Hornets Logo contest

lobotomybeats

Supporter
Ok, NikeTalk designers, I have a contest for you. Design the next Charlotte Hornets logo.

Rules:
  • It can't be just a modified rehashing of the old Hornets logos
  • You can use any colors. The colors don't have to be former Hornets or Bobcats colors.
  • You can provide secondary logos, but the Primary logo is what will be judged.
  • Don't post jersey mock ups.
  • Only one entry per member

Only serious entries will be accepted. Parody designs and whatnot won't be accepted. Once the logo is decided on, I may create a separate contest for a uniform design.

You can start posting your designs now. The final date for the entries will be August 2, 2013 at 10 PM EST. All entries will then be put into a separate poll thread. The poll will be closed in exactly one week.

Winner of the contest will receive a $200 prepaid Visa.

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries.

Have fun and don't hold back. Unlike the NBA, creativity is encouraged.

Lobotomybeats

Last edited:
Is this linked to a official league sponsored contest? Or are you running this on your own just to see the creativity possessed on the board.

Either way I'll try to cook something up.

Ronald Dowdy / Graphic Designer
http://www.rondowdesign.com
would love to see that on bismack biyombo jersey 
smokin.gif

Both are great...1st one is awesome though...although it feels more like a secondary logo

I'm just glad they are going back to the Hornets. A win for us nostalgia filled dudes everywhere

I like the 1st but feel the stinger looks a little penis-y

the 2nd one is nice but the hornet looks to be struggling to hold the ball :lol:

My .02

Keep em coming....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom