ChatGPT and A.I. vol. Skynet on the way

I mean I’ve only played with DALLE2

But it said that it can only use knowledge from 2021 forward and doesn’t search the internet.

So does someone manually update it with information?

Are sports stats included?

For example can it generate these ESPN type stats?

Scottie Barnes is the Only Player in the NBA To Have: 700+ Points, 300+ Rebounds, 200+ Assists, 40+ Steals, 40+ Blocks

my understanding is most do not actually search the internet rather they are ‘trained’ on examples and by humans, for chat gpt every new/next version the data it is trained on is ‘improved’ or better/made more efficient but as far as what it available now isn’t ‘updated’ like an app or website is

i think every time someone uses these tools to generate an output (at least in terms of the visual stuff) it is kinda learning what is appropriate/good by users by the users response, thus it could be ‘updating’ itself in a way but i’m not exactly sure it actually works like that but i don’t think it is given new data to update the current version rather they just make a new version, based on what they have learned from the previous version(s)

Last edited:
1674760098884.png

FnakqK-WQAAT6Ui

Last edited:
just got an email from my son's school. part of it said this:
"While a few schools across the country have initially tried to block access to the technology on their campus, with the rapid integration of AI across other platforms, it is clear schools will have to take a different approach. The situation then is not to try and stop technology implementation but rather to understand it, instruct our students in appropriate use, and embrace change as an opportunity to prepare them for their future best. "

buckle up people. soon skynet!

just might be the impetus to get more folk to actually offload more of their ‘social’ media time in exchange for more actual face to face/doing things out in the physical world
While idealistic. This isn’t the reality. People are getting worse. I feel for people dating or trying to make friends.

While idealistic. This isn’t the reality. People are getting worse. I feel for people dating or trying to make friends.

in the short term it likely/probably will get worse before it gets better…but i think the very nature of our online avatars actually being avatars, i.e. not necessarily’real,’ i think it eventually has to cycle back to more out in world interactions because it is getting/will get to a point where no one will trust what’s online

Back
Top Bottom