Chauncey Billups......DENVER stand up

read that earlier and it was a great article. it was very interesting on the part about prince and rip

This might be one of the best articles that ESPN has written. Really well done. LMAO at "Smooth".
laugh.gif

What the

eek.gif

I never knew Billups was with the Nuggets previously and played for the Raptors... wooooooooooooooooww

That was a great article to read on Billups. Every team needs a guy like him.
Really pulling for Denver now to make it to the finals. Hopefully they will
because I would get tickets for game 5, the last possible chance they would
have to win in front of the home crowd.

I read the whole thing.
pimp.gif
Chauncey is a great player and I hope he and his team gets the chance to lose to my Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.
tongue.gif

I actually read the whole thing....Chauncey efforts as Piston are appreciated by me. I still watch him play, and cheer him on and hope he does well.

With 2:54 left in the fourth quarter, the Nuggets are clinging to a 99-98 lead, when the ball goes out of bounds to the Nuggets underneath their own basket. Chauncey's fear is realized. The team has no out-of-bounds play. Karl just wants them to improvise, to use their basketball instincts, but Chauncey can't live that way. So he calls time.

In the huddle, they're all stumped. Smith tells Anthony: "He just got here, and he's calling timeouts?" But Chauncey waves them close and starts in: "Look, George, I need you to draw me up an out-of-bounds play, man, to get the ball in. Because if we don't and we turn the ball over and lose this game because we didn't have something, that just won't sit well with me."

Karl and the team's response is: wow.

wow are you serious? another reason why george karl should be fired.

DAMN thread starta....
laugh.gif
...i ain't read all datt, Butbillups came a long way tho...
smokin.gif

Fool wife ain't bad looking....
368.gif
....Denva close dem boyz tonite...
pimp.gif

Maybe 2 people will read the whole article.
Count me in as one of the 2... great read.

This dude works miracles, and seeing what he has done to my favorite players makes me like him even more.

Cavs-Nuggets Finals... make it happen Stern, we all know you control who's in there

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "improvise"
still a great read though. def. a HUGE role model on & off court for any nba player/human being.

Outside of Kobe and Lebron, he has EASILY been the best player in the playoffs. He wiped the floor with CP3 in the first round and nobody noticed. Glad ESPNdid this article.

Chauncey will always be a Piston in my eyes... he made his name with the Pistons...

Definately happy for him hes about to be in the conference finals AGAIN... but this time in the West

And yes... they may lose this game... but no way they lose 3 more in a row
grin.gif

That's a nice article....

Dude definitely worked hard to get where he is...getting traded in your rookie season...after being a top 3 pick is enough to break anybody's confidence.He definitely had quite a journeyman's career early on. I totally forgot he even played for Orlando and Minnesota.

Back
Top Bottom