Chauncey Billups......DENVER stand up

And it is nothing short of pathetic that Karl had been the coach for 3 full seasons and still didn't have plays. People have such short term memories... Coach of the year candidate my @#$. Chauncey has brought guidance to a ship with no captain.

When I heard that awhile back all I could do is
smh.gif

People keep asking me about my sig
tired.gif
...my opinion on Karl hasn'tchanged if any thing this year actually exposed how weak of a coach he has become...t

if such a quality PG can bring that squad together imagine what adding a quality coach would have done
nerd.gif

IMO he held Carmelo back somewhat too.

Hell JR too...channel some of that 3pt chucking into attacking the basket or at least thinking about a mid-range shot
eek.gif

Chauncey really changed this team. Before the season started, I was expecting George Karl to get fired midway through the season.

It wasn't until the other day that I realized this will be Chauncey's 7th consecutive Conference finals appearance.
They say Anthony and Smith look at Iverson with reverence, the same way Chauncey's generation looked at Michael Jordan. So when AI says, "Let's go out,'" they go out. When AI wears a sleeve on his arm, they wear a sleeve. Especially the impressionable Smith, who has never met a shot he didn't like.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom