Che > Slumdog Millionaire

Well actually no but Che was definitely deserving of some of the praise Slumdog received. I just finished watching Part One and it was awesome. Very well puttogether and a great story. It's sad Che didn't get the recognition it deserved in the states.

I didn't see the second part so I won't comment, but I thought the first part was great. For some reason I love Spanish speakign movies with Americansubtitles like Pan's Labyrinth and The Orphanage.

laugh.gif
I am the farthest from a commie or anti-American, but it's undeniable that this isn't a great story and a pretty well put piece of cinema.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Slumdog isn't that great to begin with.
yeah...but it was good
Slumdog was really good but it was so predictable. Although Che is predictable since it's based on historical events, it was more refreshingand interesting to me imo.
And yea I don't even know if it came out in theaters here in America.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Slumdog isn't that great to begin with.
yeah...but it was good
Slumdog was really good but it was so predictable. Although Che is predictable since it's based on historical events, it was more refreshing and interesting to me imo.
And yea I don't even know if it came out in theaters here in America.
it was bordering good/mediocre. it was beyond predictable, extremely boring at parts.. and the fact that he "lived" all the answers.. iknow it's a movie and all but
grin.gif
. I'll check out Che though, isthis on dvd or do i have to "find it" in certain sites.

word to the OP..

part one is amazing, part 2 was also very good but not better than part one..

i saw both parts online..

but it got no recognition in the states because, well u know

but movie is great

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I for one can't wait until Slumdog Millionaire 2: Slum Kinda Wonderful
I hope that was a joke because if not
sick.gif

A sequel to that movie would be miserable.

After some bad investments, Jamal loses all the money he won from the Millionaire show. Fearing this means that Jamal doesn't really love her Latika forceshim to re-prove his love to her by going back and winning another twenty million rupees. However the show's rules stipulate that no one who has won thegrand prize can ever return (a clause put in to prevent returning champions the show never thought they'd have to enforce) and so Jamal is then forced togo on every other Indian game show in order to win enough money to show he really does love Latika.

....clearly I'm making this crap up.

recognition he needed??
hmmmm i guess we need to recognize all murderers and killers
indifferent.gif

and believe me i know enough bout che,
i do wanna see the movie to see whutp,

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

recognition he needed??
hmmmm i guess we need to recognize all murderers and killers
indifferent.gif

and believe me i know enough bout che,
i do wanna see the movie to see whutp,

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

It's sad Che didn't get the recognition it deserved in the states.
If I thought Che Guevara deserved recognition I would have wrote he instead of it. It is referring to the movie Che, since it is not a living creature. It's ok though,your stoneface is rescinded.

Back
Top Bottom