Cheap/Discount Knott's tickets?

I'm going to knotts tomorrow and I dont want to pay the full $35 for socal adults. can i get a discount at some grocery store or something? thanks
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

If you're familiar with the Union office that's near Knott's, you can go in there and purchase tickets. I can't tell you how much they sell them for, but I know they have them pretty cheap.

It's on the corner of Stanton Ave/Crescent Ave.
teamautobot​
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.​

save $17 not cost $17. just so u dont get too excited
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

i remember when tickets used to be $19 for adults :smh:
smh.gif

AAA members get discounts on Knott's tix. check your local AAA office.

knott's isn't all that fun to me, but i like that fried chix joint that got.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

i say juss do the deal where u buy ur tickets after 4pm cuhz honestly knotts isnt going to take a whole day to do u can probably ride all the rides from 4-close haha

^^^yup, thats what I am doing this Saturday. $20 from 5pm-11pm, Can't beat that.

*if any of y'all need coupons we have booklets here at my office. Either you can come pick them up or PM and i'll mail some out.

peace

Back
Top Bottom