Cheap flight to vegas?

Any sites really good fares for like next week? Spur of the moment thing. I'm getting the itch. Help me out DMV. Ty

check virgin, theyve been doing 99 each way for awhile. i flew united to seattle last month for 130 round trip and to LA last week for 200 round trip. myT,sorry to tell you bro but LA is chheaaappp right now
frown.gif
airfare is bottoming out. i saw dc to moscow for 265 round trip the other day haha. i almost took alast minute flight to russia for the !*%* of it. but i fly a lot so im always studying deals

the best thing to do is go to kayak, orbitz, travelzoo etc and get on their email list. youll get emailed ******ed deals. travelzoo has the best in my opinion.it also can depend on if certain airlines go to your airport (virgin, jetblue, etc dont go to every airport)

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Just got round trip to LA for 300 on AA.

My-T.

virgin would've saved you a half a bill and some change...

Thanks guys and gals. I foudn a voucher for airtran $250 round trip last minute. I'll check out Virgin on my next trip.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

any cheap flights to atl
Northwest....as long as you book it 10-14 days in advance leaving BWI you paying $170 (tax included) non-stop.

Back
Top Bottom