Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I only drink water, not paying for juice or soda

I don't pay to stream TV shows or watch sports. I'm speaking my truth mods don't snipe my post for this.

I don't eat junk food

Live in walking distance of my job so fuel costs are low

Shop at the boujee grocery stores so I'm paying less for bulk

I cut and line up my own hair

I don't ball out when I go out cause I hate tipping

I tell my friends and family asking for a loan to rob a bank

I don’t trust nobody in this thread.

but wait if you're in this thread, does it mean you dont trust yourself?

tenor.gif

Been thinking about ordering a child movie ticket online when I go see a movie. Anybody ever got called out on that???

Been thinking about ordering a child movie ticket online when I go see a movie. Anybody ever got called out on that???
i used to do it allll the time back in the day til finally one dumb ***** called me out on it. Never again.

i dont mind ads on spotify
i refuse to order delivery
growing my hair out saves me money and i think i look better with long hair
buy trees in bulk

Started returning my bottles and cans to the Supermarket a few years ago. I used to keep it in a vacation account and would pay for at least one airfare/year, but last year started an investment account with it. Now I make a few more extra bucks than before. I hope to get it big enough where the dividend income pays for the plane ride and more.

Instead of paying $30 to check our luggage in at the airport, JetBlue gives the option of just checking in for free if you don't feel like dealing with your carry-on before you get on the plane. We bring our luggage with us as carry-on and and check it in before we got in. Just got back from vacation and did that both ways. Nobody at the airport said anything.

Scumbag gate checks :lol:

I can't knock you, but eventually like all other schemes they'll catch on and then like most of the other airlines will start charging for gate checks.

JetBlue is a good airline that let a lot of crap slide that other airlines won't but look at the profits the other airlines make and they'll eventually start doing the same.

I def only drink water, and lately I have been refilling my empty water bottles from the crib here at my office for free and taking them back home :lol::smh:

I live within walking distance of both of my jobs + a grocery store + my barbershop.. Pretty much live walking distance to where everything I frequent is so I cut down costs by not having a car currently.

when I buy stuff by the pound (nuts, quinoa, rice etc) I write the cheapest PLU code I can find and go through the self checkout aisle

also when I buy organic stuff produce I just mark it as regular in the self check out aisle

Lol that's stealing bro. You better make sure those self check out monitors dont catch you. They dont have video at the checkouts where you are?

Did it all the time in college.

Back
Top Bottom