Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Sometimes I'll whip thru Wendy's or McD's and ask for sauces when I didn't even buy any food and be like "yo I just I bought tenders and forgot my sauces." Grab a bunch of BBQ, honey mustard, signature sauce or whatever for food I make at the crib.

Instead of buying adult wet wipes, I keep a spray bottle with water in the bathroom.

Spray the toilet tissue when you’re done doing “#2”

Next time there's a post your picture thread poppin let me know when you post in it

Never giving you a handshake or touching any door handles after you

Wet toilet paper ripping, mans out here with booty fingers straight violating :sick:

Scan receipts through Receipt Hog app. Gotten $350 since 2014. Not a lot but it's free money nonetheless and not time consuming. Some receipts aren't mine so those times I didn't spend any money.
There are limits to how many receipts you can scan a week so try to scan big purchases, Costco is a good one.
Works on most receipts, some will give a spin on the slot machine that can win coins and some times cash prizes but I have yet to win any that way.

Send me a referral link.

I also do this with "Get Upside" for gas

Sometimes I'll whip thru Wendy's or McD's and ask for sauces when I didn't even buy any food and be like "yo I just I bought tenders and forgot my sauces." Grab a bunch of BBQ, honey mustard, signature sauce or whatever for food I make at the crib.

Yeah I do this all the time. :lol:

Screenshot_20190415-172355_Reddit.jpg

my dude playing 4-D chess out here. probably sold the wedding band for extra loot. i see you my G!
My guy :pimp::nthat:

I spent $2k on it a bunch of years ago from zales
Took it to a pawnshop, apparently it had some different kind of small diamond that they don’t make much anymore
Got $1.1k ish, spent it on a night out with my boys, bagged a few girls

Her sister even talking to me right now, she want some :smokin:nthat:

Every time I think about my ex wife, I just thanos it and snap my fingers to erase that b out my mind

What just ****ing sucks is, while I was with my wife, a whole bunch of girls who I used to really really like wanted to talk to me, they would dm me, I would be like I’m sorry I’m married ,
Now they got boyfriends and I’m like damn,

My boy was telling me to hit it anyways since they apparently all talk about me a lot with their friends.

I said nah, I don’t want the same thing that happened to me to happen to another guy out there.

Bro code for life.

My coworker told me he went to Mod Pizza yesterday. Went in there ordered and they threw his pizza in the oven. He had to use the bathroom really bad so he went to the bathroom first before paying. When he came out they called his name and just handed him his pizza. He didn't even pay. Just took the pizza and left. Told me he's doing that every time he goes to Mod.

I’ve thought about this at places like Wawa where you order your meal on a touch screen, pay, they mark your receipt with like a highlighter line and when your number is called, you give it to the person who prepared your sandwich. If you went to a place a few times and figured out how they mark it, couldn’t you just come with a highlighter, go to the back of the store and make your own receipt then hand it to them :lol:

Mcdonalds app gives free 6pc nuggets when Dodgers win, these guys play like everyday and get Ws half of em.. Free blooming onion at outback Steakhouse today, retailmenot fill me in and I go for it

I’ve thought about this at places like Wawa where you order your meal on a touch screen, pay, they mark your receipt with like a highlighter line and when your number is called, you give it to the person who prepared your sandwich. If you went to a place a few times and figured out how they mark it, couldn’t you just come with a highlighter, go to the back of the store and make your own receipt then hand it to them :lol:
They do this at JFK. Order your food on a touch screen and a receipt prints out with a barcode and your order #. When your food is ready, they call your # and you take your food to another line to pay. You can literally just take your food and walk away and I don't think anybody will notice.

Another thing, I wouldnt say cheapskate, but a purchase the I dont mind at all is switching to XfinityMobile. They have the same coverage as Verizon and its $45 a month unlimited everything. Left Sprint for it and outta all the damn things that get auto billed out of my account this is the only thing I dont mind paying lol

Speaking of discounts, my boy used to be a supervisor at Sam's Club. Told me to come through and he'll give me discounts on TVs. Since there has to be a reason, he told me he'll punch a hole in the box or something. :rofl: Never took him up on it, though.

My guy :pimp::nthat:

I spent $2k on it a bunch of years ago from zales
Took it to a pawnshop, apparently it had some different kind of small diamond that they don’t make much anymore
Got $1.1k ish, spent it on a night out with my boys, bagged a few girls

Her sister even talking to me right now, she want some :smokin:nthat:

Every time I think about my ex wife, I just thanos it and snap my fingers to erase that b out my mind

What just ****ing sucks is, while I was with my wife, a whole bunch of girls who I used to really really like wanted to talk to me, they would dm me, I would be like I’m sorry I’m married ,
Now they got boyfriends and I’m like damn,

My boy was telling me to hit it anyways since they apparently all talk about me a lot with their friends.

I said nah, I don’t want the same thing that happened to me to happen to another guy out there.

Bro code for life.

Youll be doing them a favor if they entertain you. They just bfs

Go get yours man

#brocode

Another thing, I wouldnt say cheapskate, but a purchase the I dont mind at all is switching to XfinityMobile. They have the same coverage as Verizon and its $45 a month unlimited everything. Left Sprint for it and outta all the damn things that get auto billed out of my account this is the only thing I dont mind paying lol

Couldn’t you watch it on your phone and mirror it to your television using AppleTV or something?

Back
Top Bottom