Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I don't buy video games anymore. I rent them from my library. Seriously, check out your library. The network that my library is in is legit. I've been playing Sekiro and The Division 2 because of the library. And my library gives us 2 weeks to rent out. If you renew it, they tack on an additional 3 weeks. It's crazy. Even though it's fairly new, I have had Sekiro about a week after it came out. Also, movies from the library. I've seen Bohemian Rhapsody, Of Monsters and Men, Blindspotting and some other good ones because of the good ole library!

Another perk from the library is that some libraries have actual things you can rent out. When I ran out of data for the month, I went right to the library and got me a hotspot. Think about that? Especially if you're going on vacation. I know where I'm going before my next vacation.

Paper plates, cups, toilet paper are all provided for me from my employer.

I don't have cable. Only internet. I'm still able to watch my sports through the blessings of my friends with a cable login. Yes, there's a slight delay when compared to the actual set-top cable box but it's only like a minute or two delay. Also, Reddit is your friend to find streams.

huh? Im confused

Is Xfinity Mobile only for tablets and phones? I believe AppleTV has a function to mirror your phone screen onto the TV. I was suggesting you could stream it from your phone and mirror screen to the TV through AppleTV. I’m sure there’s an easier way to get it on your TV, though haha

Is Xfinity Mobile only for tablets and phones? I believe AppleTV has a function to mirror your phone screen onto the TV. I was suggesting you could stream it from your phone and mirror screen to the TV through AppleTV. I’m sure there’s an easier way to get it on your TV, though haha

Aw naw XfinityMobile is an actual cellular service, like AT&T, Verizon, etc. I left Sprint for XfinityMobile and got better coverage and unlimited data for a fraction of the price.

I still have my FedEx discount(worked there in 2014-2015) on my ATT bill lol 22% off yes please.
upload_2019-4-16_15-33-20.jpeg

Reported to att, you are no longer with your ex employer.

Jk

I had the crazy Verizon cell phone plan it was like $10 with everything unlimited from my Best Buy employee line.

I don't buy video games anymore. I rent them from my library. Seriously, check out your library. The network that my library is in is legit. I've been playing Sekiro and The Division 2 because of the library. And my library gives us 2 weeks to rent out. If you renew it, they tack on an additional 3 weeks. It's crazy. Even though it's fairly new, I have had Sekiro about a week after it came out. Also, movies from the library. I've seen Bohemian Rhapsody, Of Monsters and Men, Blindspotting and some other good ones because of the good ole library!

Another perk from the library is that some libraries have actual things you can rent out. When I ran out of data for the month, I went right to the library and got me a hotspot. Think about that? Especially if you're going on vacation. I know where I'm going before my next vacation.

Paper plates, cups, toilet paper are all provided for me from my employer.

I don't have cable. Only internet. I'm still able to watch my sports through the blessings of my friends with a cable login. Yes, there's a slight delay when compared to the actual set-top cable box but it's only like a minute or two delay. Also, Reddit is your friend to find streams.

i usually rent dvds from them. beats spending 3.99 from amazon, on demand, etc

Wash and reuse ziplocks

Save the containers from the Chinese spot to carry my lunch in

That’s all i got

Aw naw XfinityMobile is an actual cellular service, like AT&T, Verizon, etc. I left Sprint for XfinityMobile and got better coverage and unlimited data for a fraction of the price.

Ahhhh my bad :lol: Who makes their phones? Good features?

Ahhhh my bad :lol: Who makes their phones? Good features?

Lol its all good. And You can bring your phone over or get any phone thru them. I had an iPhoneX on Sprint and brought it over to XfinityMobile. Literally everything is better. Only catch is you have to be a current Comcast customer (wifi or cable). If you are, Id strongly suggest checking it out if youre in the market for a new provider.

Lol its all good. And You can bring your phone over or get any phone thru them. I had an iPhoneX on Sprint and brought it over to XfinityMobile. Literally everything is better. Only catch is you have to be a current Comcast customer (wifi or cable). If you are, Id strongly suggest checking it out if youre in the market for a new provider.

WUUUUTTT! That’s wild. We have a family account with ATT and my my folks have Comcast. However, we all coped new phones in September so it might be too expensive to get out. Will look into this, though. Thanks for sharing!

I’ve had friends who told me they did this but they would buy a bottle of Goose, Henny, Patron, etc then when it was done, just refill it with Well Liquor equivalents :lol: Allegedly, yambs never caught wind

I'm a retail manager and my company has a credit card. Anyway, a lady comes in and didn't speak English very well asked why her bill was so high (it was over $1000). I tried to explain it to her that she bought a bunch of stuff and she kept arguing it shouldn't be that much (when it was actually correct). She asked if I could call customer service for her and I said sure. They wanted to talk to her and so I handed the phone to her. For 30 minutes, she kept arguing that her bill shouldn't be that much. She finally hands the phone back to me and tells me they wanna talk to me. Guy on the phone says, "So, it's obvious her English isn't very good and we're just going around in circles so we knocked her $1000 balance to 0." I was like :wow:. About to do that with my credit card.

I'm a retail manager and my company has a credit card. Anyway, a lady comes in and didn't speak English very well asked why her bill was so high (it was over $1000). I tried to explain it to her that she bought a bunch of stuff and she kept arguing it shouldn't be that much (when it was actually correct). She asked if I could call customer service for her and I said sure. They wanted to talk to her and so I handed the phone to her. For 30 minutes, she kept arguing that her bill shouldn't be that much. She finally hands the phone back to me and tells me they wanna talk to me. Guy on the phone says, "So, it's obvious her English isn't very good and we're just going around in circles so we knocked her $1000 balance to 0." I was like :wow:. About to do that with my credit card.
I hate how some retail companies cater to these idiots just to shut them up, makes employees look bad

I’ve had friends who told me they did this but they would buy a bottle of Goose, Henny, Patron, etc then when it was done, just refill it with Well Liquor equivalents :lol: Allegedly, yambs never caught wind
i did this a couple times in college chicks thought they were drinking Remy when it was erk &jerk smh
Did this in college filling empty Goose bottles with Smirnoff. Yambs definitely couldn't tell :lol:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom