Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

ya folks take things from work?

I did once and that was because my manager was a drunk and we got into it and I knew i was getting fired so I stole a hat and a jar (was supposed to be for candy but it definitely looked like it was for tree :lol: ), that was almost a decade ago though.
I have a friend that's been stealing from his job for about 7 years, thousands of dollars of stuff he just racks up. I just don't got that in me :lol:

Still trippin off dude keeping a spray bottle with water by the toilet for budget wet wipes

Type of dude to sub duct tape for toilet paper

I take plastic spoons and forks from chipotle since I don’t like the taste of metal. Just empty their whole can of folks and spoons into my bag whilst getting my “water”

They got those heavy duty plastic joints too. I bet they would survive in the dishwasher.

Speaking of Chipotle and cheap things - I ALWAYS leave with a fresh bottle of Tabasco for the crib :pimp: :lol:

Lmao Im always tempted

They gonna start adding these to the bottles soon

448009281.g_400-w_g.jpg

Probably been posted but I water down everything to make it last longer... Orange Juice, Dish Soap, Hand Soap, Shampoo, Body Wash. :lol:

Mcdouble add bigmac sauce and lettuce... I know a mcDs that still doesn't charge extra for the big mac sauce :nthat:

Some cheap habits never die :rofl:

I take plastic spoons and forks from chipotle since I don’t like the taste of metal. Just empty their whole can of folks and spoons into my bag whilst getting my “water”
There was a study done where they said people enjoyed and said the meal tasted better with plastic spoons

Cop cheap clothes & steer clear of the things trending (not just with gear....but electronics,cars, & all the other materialistic stuff thats “poppin”)

There's a guy at my job that takes the plastic silverware from downstairs and to clean them, he soaks them in a red Solo cup full of water and the soap from the bathroom. :sick:

i do this at chipotle and mcdonalds by grabbing extra napkins to leave at the crib or in my car... dont really cop utensils... but at my job they have garbage plastic utensils that are just cheap and i refuse to use it for lunch... so i grab mad knives and forks from our cafeteria and stash it in my desk for when i eat lunch

Wash a couple loads at the wash house, but dry them at home. Hang dry some stuff, instead of drying.

Save bottles and fill them with tap water.

Back
Top Bottom