Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

The other night my wife wanted to watch 5 Feet Apart. We check our DVR to see if we can rent it and we can for $5. I told her, lemme see if I can make this a little cheaper. Put on my PS4, open the browser, see if it's available for streaming on Putlocker (or any other bootleg streaming site.) Sure enough, it was and we just watched it on that and I put it on full-screen mode. :rofl:

Amazon wardrobe , so I can try it and take the tags of or no ? Asking for a friend
No you can’t take tags off & they will charge/authorize your card for the full amount of the wardrobe order up front then process the actual charge for whatever u keep

this sounds like you just humble bragging
what $500 + purchase you have remorse on right now ?
Didn't say I bought anything for $500 recently and how does it look like I'm humble-bragging?

Bought a TV a few months ago and went back and forth on whether or not I should swap it for another TV that I was researching. Looked at like 3 comparison reviews and multiple forums/customer reviews.

Last edited:
I take these when I go into this hawaiian bbq place. I take a nice stack to last me for about a month.

D06DA225-A176-46E7-9DE5-3B4B7A9AD226.jpeg

Curious. With the extra money everyone is saving, what is done with it? I may have mentioned it before but I take my recycled bottles and cans $ and put it into an investment account. Dividend income is the focus. Just hoping it can pay for one coffee splurge a week at some point. Anyone else putting savings to use?

Back
Top Bottom