Cheating= means you're not in love?

ohwell.gif

It actually means you love your girl so much that you will do whatever you can to remain happy in the relationship.

Originally Posted by Diego

It actually means you love your girl so much that you will do whatever you can to remain happy in the relationship.
at the expense of potentially ruining your relationship? it all makes sense
eyes.gif

We not talkin about just loving the person... We're talkin about being deeply in love with this person

I feel as though... If you cheat... You're not in love period

by cheating and making your "mistake"

no one forces you to make a mistake

you made that mistake because you WANTED to make that mistake

which shows that you're not in love clearly

Op, what if you worked 6k miles away from your wife for 10 months out of the year.
To give you family a better life.

You still wouldn't be smashin? Come on son.

And I don't think it means you don't love your wife, shoot you just need some poon.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

We not talkin about just loving the person... We're talkin about being deeply in love with this person

I feel as though... If you cheat... You're not in love period

by cheating and making your "mistake"

no one forces you to make a mistake

you made that mistake because you WANTED to make that mistake

which shows that you're not in love clearly

You can be in Love and still fall victim to the Lust of the Flesh...

if you love someone, you wouldn't want them to go through the emotional (& sometimes physical) pain that comes with finding out you've been cheated on. it's incredibly selfish & can really mess someone up in the long run. we all have sexual needs but in the end, it's just a matter of who/what your priorities are.

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont know how you dudes try to rationalize cheating.

This.

If you really "loved" them you wouldn't cheat.  Idc what the temptation is, if you really are truly in love you don't' have eyes for any other person.  If you slipping up your probably out of love or just in the perseverance stage of a long relationship. 

Sure... but OP u may need to clarify what ur talking about

Cheating= taking a chick out, tricking, spending quality time, having a full side relationship...then yea ur pretty much not in love with wifey

knocking down a random broad tho, u can still be in love

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Cheating= taking a chick out, tricking, spending quality time, having a full side relationship...then yea ur pretty much not in love with wifey

so "knocking down a random broad" isn't cheating?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

so "knocking down a random broad" isn't cheating?

Only if you kiss her.

IKnowRap wrote:

So try telling her, "I cheated on you, but don't worry, I'm still in love with you" and see how well that goes over.
eyes.gif

Like sombody said. It's NEVER a mistake. It's a CHOICE you make intentionally.
You don't "just happen" to fall into some random P.

People fail to realize cheating isn't just that one end result of smash.
It's 80% psychological. So before anything happens it's all about choices you make and your thought process.
There are different levels of "love". Most 'Yutz' don't really know what love is.
And I personally don't beleive that if you cheat you are "in love". That is a stage that only exists in the "honeymoon" phase of a relationship.
Once that phase is over, you may still beleive you love the person or "have love" for them, but you fo' sho' AREN'T  in love if you practice cheatage. 
For some it's definately an SOS call from a failing relationship. For others, it's just a short attention span. But if the person you are with FAILS at keepin your interest?............................
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom