Check out my friends new T-shirt line!!! $20 shirts

Originally Posted by BTK

23r4e3s.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never seen this gif before

Well if that's your target age, then it makes much more sense.

Good luck selling them!

Son put a cot damn penguin on the tee with Kanye West shades
eek.gif
you might aswell put the whole cast of The Penguins of Madagascar on it to complete the look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, if you are 30 years old i wouldnt even waste your time fam. If he wants to be the man at his little school with a T-shirt line thats cool, but in no wayare any of those graphics ready to go public.

Dont embarrass yourself saying that you are part of it. That said he could have sold some of those Penguin shirts with the Kanye shades about 4 years ago tosome of the very same NTers that are clowning now
laugh.gif

I do like the brand name!! Fresh Don't Fly!! The penguin is a good way to show that fresh doesn't fly. but the penguin with kanye glasses is coupleyears late... keep it up and never give up!! good start. at least you have a catalog going!

I like the one with the wings
smile.gif
Very cool...thanks for sharing and good luck with your line !!

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I like those shirts, but rather spend the $30 on other brands like The Hundreds or 10Deep...

I'd just like to post out this is whats wrong with yall. Me personally, i think they are awful. BUT you saying you "I like the shirts" but wouldrather spend $30 on The Hundreds or 10 Deep, when those brands clearly dont even need your help or support sickens me to read. Everyone is such a follower itsquite disheartening.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

might aswell put the whole cast of The Penguins of Madagascar on it to complete the look
Not a bad idea.

You get half of the profits.

$5.25 plus shipping
23i84ue.png

Here's some real advice:

Have your friend read up on "opportunity cost".

The target demographic is one of the most competitive markets on the face of the Earth, and his product isn't unique enough to make even a ripple in theocean that is this demographic.

The price point alone makes it undesirable compared to similar products that already have name recognition and an existing customer base.

In short: Fail.

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I could design a better penguin shirt in under 10 seconds and with one hand tied behind my back..

Proof :

33cw1eg.png

yooo i actually like that shirt lol... I love penguins
My girlfriend would buy this one. She also likes penguins.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I like those shirts, but rather spend the $30 on other brands like The Hundreds or 10Deep...

I'd just like to post out this is whats wrong with yall. Me personally, i think they are awful. BUT you saying you "I like the shirts" but would rather spend $30 on The Hundreds or 10 Deep, when those brands clearly dont even need your help or support sickens me to read. Everyone is such a follower its quite disheartening.
This guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom