Check out my friends new T-shirt line!!! $20 shirts

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Whats so funny? what i typed is exact truth.
Your shirts are pathetic

logo_red_02.jpg

indifferent.gif

moz-screenshot.png

laugh.gif
Damn NT stay so damn salty? how are my shirts "pathetic" ? Especially coming from Mayor? Like fareal are you serious fam? Your whole life ispathetic. We bring something to the table, and those letters are hand drawn. We know graphic design quite well thank you. You dont gotta like it, but thereaint nothing "pathetic" about anything we do, we put forth more effort then most brands in the game, period.

I understand not paying $30 for those shirts...but y'all have a problem paying $30 for a well-designed and quality t-shirt?

A plain white Polo undershirt is like 25 - 35 dollars and I never hear any one complain.

Mitchell and Ness logo shirts used to be like 45 - 55 dollars a couple years back. People copped.

Whats a good price for a well designed t-shirt to you NT?

Haze
laugh.gif
dont even bother you already know what it is fam. Price point means nothing to these dudes, the spacejam thread was like 450 pages (for a terriblymade shoe), the bread is there if people wanna spend it. Throw a well established artist in anything and NT will shut down the servers to cop. bet. Like i saidon some absolute follower tip.

Not sure why you keep posting my joints on here Mayor but again not sure what's so funny about dudes hand drawing dope artwork and making something withit. the details on those two joints you just posted are
pimp.gif
and again we actually draw all that %!%!... so fareal whats funny about that?

Originally Posted by FeelMode

OP, if you are 30 years old i wouldnt even waste your time fam. If he wants to be the man at his little school with a T-shirt line thats cool, but in no way are any of those graphics ready to go public.

Dont embarrass yourself saying that you are part of it. That said he could have sold some of those Penguin shirts with the Kanye shades about 4 years ago to some of the very same NTers that are clowning now
laugh.gif
Don't worry about me. I am not the least bit embarrassed. I think his ideas are original and have merit. He unlike alot of kids his age istrying to do something positive with his time. I don't believe he thought he was going to get rich doing this. We will see how it goes from here. We werelooking for feedback and found it.

As for your problem with the graphics can you be specific? We would like to know where we can make improvements.

Do to popular demand the prices have been adjusted.
wink.gif

If you don't think the shirts are your style but you think you know someone that might like them please let them know about us. Thank you guys again.

That one dude was selling crew-neck sweaters for 20
roll.gif

Everything here has already been said. Lower prices, re-vamp your shirt designs etc..

EDIT: To be specific as to why the designs are "wack", it's a penguin.
Not only that but it looks way too cartoony, dude up there was on point when he referenced club penguin.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Another one...

Special NT price...

$5 plus shipping
2qdml53.png
I seriously want this shirt. If you could print one for me I'll paypal you 10-15 bucks.

You should avoid words like Fly and Fresh. It usually comes off tacky but this could maybe appeal to 13-17 year olds.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually did get a few requests for the shirts I put here.

I was joking...Come on dudes...This is #NT...Ya'll should know everything is up for jokes...stop taking it to the heart.

Pros & Cons & Penguin Kanye shades dude...If the shirts are making you money = Do your thing.

But if you want a penguin shirt just Google Image 'Penguin' or 'Chilly Willy' (
laugh.gif
) and head to a mall kiosk or car vinyl sticker place.

They'll make whatever you want for dirt cheap.

If you bring your own Tee, it's even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom