Check out my hyperstrikes & vote for me for the Heisman!

Joined Oct 15, 2006
not bad
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Joined Jan 1, 2006
i wanna see some tagged pics, but nonetheless nice stuff, especially penny 2's
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

panda31893

Banned
Joined Mar 7, 2006
WTH! :wow:
jayy
not jayy, but beautifully pronounced as see-jay.
myspace.com/cj777
AIM: seejayy​

Joined Feb 2, 2004
wow

this post hurts
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Joined Jun 10, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Or is he?[hr][/hr]

No he's not...beause like every other D I or D IAA or DII college football player in America....The real Colt Brennan is in Camp...the last thought on his mind would be skipping a film session or morning workout in order to leave camp and chat with Nters

Joined Apr 13, 2006
I know Colt snd I am pretty sure he doesn't have these kicks but I hope he wins the Heisman. Mater Dei H.S. will have more Heismans than most D1 colleges.

Joined Oct 28, 2005
this is a sick collection. im tempted to know if it is really him
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Joined Jul 29, 2007
erm ...
Quote:[hr][/hr]i'll vouch for him. he owns every single pair and believe it or not, he has many doubles that he rocks. this aint even all of it.[hr][/hr]

post the whole thing then ! :nerd:
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]No he's not...beause like every other D I or D IAA or DII college football player in America....The real Colt Brennan is in Camp...the last thought on his mind would be skipping a film session or morning workout in order to leave camp and chat with Nters [hr][/hr]

but if he was an NTer he probably would.

Joined Oct 28, 2005
what are these nike runners called (not the Pennys)? the name slips my mind... i wanna say tailwinds but im probably wrong.
Quote:[hr][/hr]TAGED PICS TAGED PICS TAGED PICS.... [hr][/hr]
:rofl:
que?

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Apr 19, 2005
You're not Colt Brennan. Prove it.

Besides, Booty is gettin the Heisman this year.

Sick kicks though...if they're yours.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

Joined Dec 31, 2005
wow so much heat!!! nice collection.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now