Check out my hyperstrikes & vote for me for the Heisman!

not bad
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

i wanna see some tagged pics, but nonetheless nice stuff, especially penny 2's
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

:wow:
eek.gif
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

WTH! :wow:
eek.gif
jayy
not jayy, but beautifully pronounced as see-jay.
myspace.com/cj777
AIM: seejayy​

wow

this post hurts
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Quote:
Or is he?

No he's not...beause like every other D I or D IAA or DII college football player in America....The real Colt Brennan is in Camp...the last thought on his mind would be skipping a film session or morning workout in order to leave camp and chat with Nters

I know Colt snd I am pretty sure he doesn't have these kicks but I hope he wins the Heisman. Mater Dei H.S. will have more Heismans than most D1 colleges.

this is a sick collection. im tempted to know if it is really him
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

erm ...
Quote:
i'll vouch for him. he owns every single pair and believe it or not, he has many doubles that he rocks. this aint even all of it.

post the whole thing then ! :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Quote:
No he's not...beause like every other D I or D IAA or DII college football player in America....The real Colt Brennan is in Camp...the last thought on his mind would be skipping a film session or morning workout in order to leave camp and chat with Nters

but if he was an NTer he probably would.

what are these nike runners called (not the Pennys)? the name slips my mind... i wanna say tailwinds but im probably wrong.
4aaaa.JPG
Quote:
TAGED PICS TAGED PICS TAGED PICS....
:rofl:
roll.gif
que?

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

You're not Colt Brennan. Prove it.

Besides, Booty is gettin the Heisman this year.

Sick kicks though...if they're yours.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

wow so much heat!!! nice collection.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom