Check out my new clothing line Vol. Swag and Trill Brand Co.

Just kidding. Actually, I started a website/blog based on sneakers, photography, writing and general debauchery. Basically, it's all over the place and most of it makes no sense. If it is trash, at least you can't say you'd only use it to wipe down your car. I'm not a photographer, nor a writer, nor a web designer. I just decided to do this and I did it (Eli). It stemmed from my love of sites like The Sartorialist, but not seeing the things that I wanted to see (no disrespect to The Sartorialist) as well as WDYWT. Big shout out to NT for keeping me abreast of what's going on in pop culture, music, etc..over the years and not to mention, the shoe knowledge.

http://www.gothamsurveyor.com/

I'm on Instagram, I follow everyone: gothamsurveyor
Tumblr: Gotham Surveyor
FB: Gotham Surveyor
Twitter: Gotham Surveyor

Sorry for the shameless self promotion. Hope you enjoy.

laugh.gif
I was like "what type of corn flakes is "Swag and Trill"", then spotted the username. Well done.

i like it. i always wondered what my espos would look like if i wore em. thanks for that!

Just may be the most words I've ever seen you use in a thread/reply :lol:...

...dope **** tho.
Word. Thanks!

:lol: I was like "what type of corn flakes is "Swag and Trill"", then spotted the username. Well done.
lol, thanks!

I like the small part on the Brooklyn Bridge/park
Thanks! I try to keep it unique.

dope idea
Thanks. Although it's a conglomerate of a bunch of existing ideas.

i like it. i always wondered what my espos would look like if i wore em. thanks for that!
Thanks! Yeah, his were beat. I'm often surprised at what I see people are wearing.

Good stuff bro, I like it.
Thanks, preciate it.

I mean I don't understand what the concept of the blog is though. It's just pictures and random commentary.

read some earlier. i like the idea, even if it's all over the place. keep writing.

Last edited:
the word trill needs to be left alone...

nice blog though will check it out time to time
Thanks!

read some earlier. i like the idea, even if it's all over the place. keep writing.
Thanks! I try to keep it somewhat interesting and random, although the thoughts and writing do stem from the picture and the experience getting it. But, yes, complete madness, that's the goal.

It's tight. I like the topics. I assume a lot of NT'ers can relate.
Thanks! The writting may be an acquired taste, but it's def. internet lingo and reference ridden. I chose to write in that manner cause I can't stand reading something and getting the feeling that I'm being talked down to or that the writer is high and mighty cause of his/her vocabulary and/or credentials. So, I wanted to make it as relatable as possible and unpretentious. But, at the same time, as a secondary result, I've managed to come off as insane.

Also, for me, personally, sometimes pics alone can be boring, just like writing alone can be boring. So, with both, if you dont like the writing, you have the pics. If you dont like the pics, you have the writing. I'd worry about that person who enjoys this writing, solely, though.

Last edited:
Who hacked ogbj's account? Son has never made a post like this. Semi srs.

Followed on ig tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom