check out this hot chilean

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

she is ok but I have seen better. try costa ricans they are nice and mexicans aren't too far behind. by the way it is chilaneans.

What the hell is a "chilanean"?
roll.gif
And how are you going to pin an entire nationality based on one woman's video in comparison to another entire group of women of a different nationality? I swear dude, the more you post, the more you end up failing. Hard.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chilanean
laugh.gif

Her body is hand made .. lmao .. I really suggest she does her grill too .. but Ill beat ..

P. S. Chileña

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

she is ok but I have seen better. try costa ricans they are nice and mexicans aren't too far behind. by the way it is chilaneans.

What the hell is a "chilanean"?
roll.gif
And how are you going to pin an entire nationality based on one woman's video in comparison to another entire group of women of a different nationality? I swear dude, the more you post, the more you end up failing. Hard.
laugh.gif

chilanean is a girl from chile is it not...you know salvadorians=trucos/truchas guatemalans=chapins if that isn't what they are called where you arefrom then that's cool but it doesn't mean I fail because that is the way I learned it. by the way the spelling might be off but who cares I don'tsee you calling the post starter out. and what are you talking about I didn't put one nationality against another all I said was I have seen better latinasand that costa rican girls are hot and so are mexican girls so he should look them up. if you don't agree then that is your problem not mine.

P. S. Chileña
Not to sound like a !*%%, but it's just Chilena/o. No ñ.

Not to sound like a bigger !+%$ .. but it is Chileña .. Thats like saying a Puertorican its call a Puertoriqueno instead of Puertoriqueño .. SMH

SGS MM wrote:

P. S. Chileña
Not to sound like a !*%%, but it's just Chilena/o. No ñ.

Not to sound like a bigger !+%$ .. but it is Chileña .. Thats like saying a Puertorican its call a Puertoriqueno instead of Puertoriqueño .. SMH

You're absolutely wrong. Your whole logic is wrong. Flat out. Ask someone who knows Spanish fluently (like I do), ask someone of Chilean descent orjust go look it up. You'll end up getting corrected and feel real foolish. Please don't try to argue this.
chilanean is a girl from chile is it not.

No.

Ok .. So yo soy un inbecil cuando viene al idioma Español y mi ex novia no era mas inbecil que era chilena y me decia que era Chileña .. LMAO

So I'll admit I was wrong, had to ask my grandmother and she corrected me ... However I asked a few other fluent Spanish speaking individuals and themajority said Chileña .. So oh well

Oh and Mr Anlue just hold Alt and press 164 = ñ and Chileno in English is Chilean

Back
Top Bottom