Check out this video I created - Delete thread

First of all, I feel the need to clarify ahead that I didn't do this for e-fame (for him/me), exposure, to be compared to another young phenomenal youtubeboxing sensation, etc. My nephew began training in April 08, from time to time I record him to keep as memory and so he can see his progress (specially if hedecide to keep going). While watching HBO 24/7 series I was kidding around on how they "sikes" a fighter, fight, do close ups of sweat dripping downtheir nose, hands close-ups, etc and how I could do that. So in the spirit of all that I got the idea to do something fun (and quick), for him to keep and so Icould share with friends and family. I recorded it on Friday night and on Sunday I spent the better half of an hour putting it together. I don't plan toleave the video up for too long at all because I'm not too comfortable with having his image out there for the www to see, a week or two tops. I am sharingwith the DMV NT community because I'm so proud of him (although we both understand he has a long way to go) but I hope you enjoy and can appreciate it, Iknow this it the regional section and what to expect around these parts LOL, all I ask is you be respectful.

LINK to a higher resolution video

I think that's it!
pimp.gif

EDIT: 2 weeks, 288 views later I'm removing the video.� I'm so proud of him and he continues to train hard, I would love to leave the video up to shareand get feedback but I just don't feel "safe" or comfortable with his face out there for the world to see or him feeling a level of satisfactiondue to a potential a few seconds of e-fame (or positive comments from viewers), so I've taken the video down.� For those that had an opportunity to viewthe video, I hope you enjoyed it and for those that didn't well, God willing, I'm sure there will be a few highlight reels to enjoy down the road.

d5a35129e4a5dd98725b8d255b4da0dc01daa41.png

pretty good for a young buck, he hits the speed bag better then me lol, i love doin target mit training tho in the street, thats my fav, "4 quick jabs, 1left hook, 1 strong uppercut" lol. where does he train at?

i use to box at barcroft in alexandria, thinkin about checkin out the new LA boxin place that just opened in woodbridge, i need a new heavy bag for under mydeck, mine is old as hell lol

if he enjoys it tell em to keep up at it, give em some motivation, boxin is a good way to stay in shape and it never hurts to know how to fight when you growup, wish i woulda took it up sooner

Yeah dawg. I was watchin this video grinnin from ear to ear. It's a good feeling to have a Nephew into sports and be good at it.

My Nephew hoops his asz off, and I am the proudest. So I can see how you'd be proud.

Great song choice too.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

pretty good for a young buck, he hits the speed bag better then me lol, i love doin target mit training tho in the street, thats my fav, "4 quick jabs, 1 left hook, 1 strong uppercut" lol. where does he train at?

i use to box at barcroft in alexandria, thinkin about checkin out the new LA boxin place that just opened in woodbridge, i need a new heavy bag for under my deck, mine is old as hell lol

if he enjoys it tell em to keep up at it, give em some motivation, boxin is a good way to stay in shape and it never hurts to know how to fight when you grow up, wish i woulda took it up sooner
Trains at Round 1

I went to go see some Amateur fights on Saturday night out in Capital Heights, met this kid, 14, Salvadorino if I'm not mistaking, said he was boxing outof LA Boxing, look good too, won his fight, dominated it actually.

He does enjoy it, great kid, not a bully or a fighter in school either, just a great athlete overall for his age and all I can do is encourage it. Thanks forthe feedback yall.

Good video.. love boxing. Used to box at the bum south county center.. fairfax county wouldn't let us spar in a ring so i qui after a few yrs

cool..good to see a youngin with that type of work ethic..def pay off for him in the future and I ain't even talkin boxing.

Back
Top Bottom