Check your AVATAR and SIGNATURE Size - Don't get banned.

I never understand why people do sig checks when they can just use the preview button.

BTW.......

sig check
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Bill​

XLARGE SIZE 7

[font color=808080 face=impact size=7]D[/font][font color=a1a1a1 face=impact size=7]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=7]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=7]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=7]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=7]S [/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=7]M[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=7]A[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=7]V[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=7]E[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=7]R[/font][font color=0000e0 face=impact size=7]I[/font][font color=0000c0 face=impact size=7]C[/font][font color=0000a0 face=impact size=7]K[/font][font color=000080 face=impact size=7]S[/font]​
[font color=white face=arial size=1]2006 Western Conference Champions[/font]​
[font color=green face=arial size=1]Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry[/font]​

LARGE SIZE 6

[font color=808080 face=impact size=6]D[/font][font color=a1a1a1 face=impact size=6]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=6]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=6]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=6]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=6]S [/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=6]M[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=6]A[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=6]V[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=6]E[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=6]R[/font][font color=0000e0 face=impact size=6]I[/font][font color=0000c0 face=impact size=6]C[/font][font color=0000a0 face=impact size=6]K[/font][font color=000080 face=impact size=6]S[/font]​
[font color=green face=arial size=1]Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry[/font]​

MEDIUM SIZE 5

[font color=808080 face=impact size=5]D[/font][font color=a1a1a1 face=impact size=5]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=5]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=5]L[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=5]A[/font][font color=c0c0c0 face=impact size=5]S [/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=5]M[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=5]A[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=5]V[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=5]E[/font][font color=0000ff face=impact size=5]R[/font][font color=0000e0 face=impact size=5]I[/font][font color=0000c0 face=impact size=5]C[/font][font color=0000a0 face=impact size=5]K[/font][font color=000080 face=impact size=5]S[/font]​

^ your avy is good, it's 146,336 bytes

TEAM CARIBBEAN
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
-Notorious B.I.G

sig check
301*202 Hood Related
Hilltop*1200*520*CapitolHeights*Landover*7Woods*2-5*Saratoga*21st
Choppa City*EST*CTU*18'N D*Trinidad*640*The Borda*3500*Simple City
Killa Mafia*Seat Pleasent*Temple Hills*KDP*KDY*Uptown*Lynch Mob
10th N Gangsta*28f*TMT*Dread Headz*YBS*Milkshake*106*Da Whole Creek​

gif check
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes -
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

^ eh no.

Your avatar's almost 2Mb. The limit is 150k.

You need to make it way smaller.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

thank you for the warnings
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

avy check
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Alright, let me take a stab at putting an end to sig' checks.

Avy checks shouldn't exist because checking the size of the file is a simple process. Right-click the file, whether it's on your computer's hard drive or the internet, and select properties.

Sig' checks:

1. Click "Add Reply" or "Reply" link in any thread.

2. Post:

3. Click the Preview button.

4. Compare the size of your sig' to the size of the five numbers posted above.

An alternative for HTML users is to test their sig' in the following table:

<table><tr><td>1<br />2<br />3<br />4<br />5</td><td>Insert the HTML for your sig' here</td></tr></table>

sig check/avy...mine good or do I gotta fix it?
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
-Inspectah Deck-​

Sig & avy check.
let's talk about time travelin', rhyme javelin, somethin' mind unravelin'​
GET DOWN!​

checking this one more time because its not going in all of my messages
TEAM NJ NETS
The most dangerous team in the east.​

TerroristTim203, I've shown you how to check the size of your avatar so you tell me if it's 150,000 or less. Is it?

Here's your sig':

[table][tr][td]1
5[/td][td]
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
-Inspectah Deck-​
[/td][/tr][/table]

As an alternative, you can use a ruler or even a piece of paper to mark off the height of your sig' and compare it to five lines.

DUB 253, are you asking whether or not their size is acceptable or did you just want to see how they look? If it's the latter, please check the preview box before posting.

Get off My, I ask that you do the same.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom