Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

yeah baby Eastbay came through for me too....opened my box like a kid on Christmas! Here are the pics!

2629422412_29072c2ef8.jpg

2629422950_99c5602aca.jpg

2628606825_6144f3ffba.jpg

2629427218_224cb4f447.jpg

Had to bite th bullet and pay 180 for these...my local spots don't know !++#. They kept sayin that they're getting them next week for 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if they run true to size or what? I ordered a 11 and wear a 11 in AM 90 and stabs.

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

Had to bite th bullet and pay 180 for these...my local spots don't know !++#. They kept sayin that they're getting them next week for 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if they run true to size or what? I ordered a 11 and wear a 11 in AM 90 and stabs.

i wear a 11 in jordans and i only own 1 pair of AM95's and these feel a little tighter then my AM95

I got mine from eastbay yesterday as well..i'll post pics in the pickup for this month posts but you get the idea of what they look like..a lil snug sincei usually wear a 10 in 95's..but a 9.5 will do for right now..

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Hey too you guys that copped a pair congrats. I wish i could get my hands on a pair
What size you need mang? A shop around me has a couple pairs left for retail ($150 w/tax). I just charge shipping, so anyone that needs help holla...

Any word for VEGAS? Where are they hiding?

i tried my shoes again to target and winco and they still did not feel as comfy as i wanted them to.. maybe they will loosen up with more time ????

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i wear a 11 in jordans and i only own 1 pair of AM95's and these feel a little tighter then my AM95

I found it the other way around. I wear an 11 in Jordans and felt I could have pulled off a 10.5 in these.

Originally Posted by thatVERBAL

I found it the other way around. I wear an 11 in Jordans and felt I could have pulled off a 10.5 in these.

Hmm. I think they run true to size. I wear a 10 and they fit perfect. I also don't have wide feet. I'm used to wearing running shoes.

i tried my shoes again to target and winco and they still did not feel as comfy as i wanted them to.. maybe they will loosen up with more time ????

I've worn my 10.5s a few times now. they originally felt a bit small but are becoming a nicer fit..

Wackk..didn't know that Eastbay was gonna get these. I still need a pair of these myself.
frown.gif

Mine came in from BeastBay Vault.

Got an 11.5, and I must say they seem to fit true to size, but I only tried on one side of the shoe…the left side.

Good looks to the dude that originally posted up that they were on BeastBay Vault.

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Infrared's when they drop for a good price or retail.

Everyone who passed needs to cop!! Picked mine up two weeks ago along with the 360s!!! (got another pair of the 360s coming bc they are SOOOO HOOOOT!!!!)
I dont post while im in school, so heres my pics for ya....Hope you all enjoy your shoes as much as me!!

Sorry for all the pics....BUT I LOVE THESE SHOES>>>MY FIRST TWO AM 95s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day to all, peace!!
pimp.gif

look who's back, and with pics! good looking AJFlint. glad folks are able to get their pairs. sucks it was such a duck hunt. and sorry for those who missedout. hopefully you have the previous releases!

Yeah..I really hate to be a hypebeast but..man...these shoes are just soooo great. I wore them all day at a friend's bbq today. We ate, played some guitarhero and then some poker. I swear I got soooo many compliments on these shoes.

The NEON just POPS in the sunlight. I swear you rock these and people are staring at your feet. The whole day, peeps were staring at the kicks. After theBBQ, I went to get gas...walked in to the store to get a drink...everywhere I went...peeps were just looking. Man these shoes are not only comfy but thePERFECT shoe for a sunny So Cal day. I was sooo happy I had these on today.

For all who keeps saying theyre soo mad they missed out:

sneakerhead has a couple left
9.5 and 14

click on Nike AirMaxes once your on the site

Rocked mine today...not bad, but still don't really have anything to match the neon color.

Wearing them right now as I type this response.

Can't wait for the Infrared's.

Back
Top Bottom