Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos are ridiculous vol. Why wasn't I informed of this?

Originally Posted by hymen man

I might have to try 'em.

Could have sworn I wrote something.

Anyway, as I was going to say before Yuku decided I shouldn't speak, I got these bad boys at Circle K for a dollar total with a Polar Pop. Nice eh?
pimp.gif

Perfect spicyness, perfect crunchiness, perfect cheesy-ness, perfect price, best deal I've had in awhile. Trust me. These have been out forever, I don't care that this is late, yeah this is a cool story and I ama bro, but they are truly ridiculous. You will all thank me. The price does not do them justice.

I don't usually eat snacks, but when I do, its Cheddar-Jalapeno Cheetos.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i thought i was the only one who thought this...
I just bought me a big bag at walmart and its just straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You must be chillin' with Neil on the moon munching on some cheetos.
pimp.gif

Flaming Hot Cheetos is overkill my friend. You can't finish them off without feeling like your mouth is bleeding.

I feel you guy.

Two days ago, I had two pizza lunchables, 4 cups of yogurt, a bag of pepperonis, 6 snack pack ritz and cheese crackers, 6 sticks of colby jack string cheese, a bag of honey bbq fritos twists, a can of pringles, a bag of sour patches, and washed all that down with two 2 liters of Brisk.
pimp.gif

edit:  I also took starbursts and made them flat and placed them on cookies.  That's gross by the way, so don't try it.

I feel you guy.

Two days ago, I had two pizza lunchables, 4 cups of yogurt, a bag of pepperonis, 6 snack pack ritz and cheese crackers, 6 sticks of colby jack string cheese, a bag of honey bbq fritos twists, a can of pringles, a bag of sour patches, and washed all that down with two 2 liters of Brisk.
pimp.gif

edit:  I also took starbursts and made them flat and placed them on cookies.  That's gross by the way, so don't try it.

sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at that last part. Where'd you get the idea to try that lol?

I feel you guy.

pimp.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

I feel you guy.

pimp.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at that last part. Where'd you get the idea to try that lol?

laugh.gif

It seemed like a good idea at the time.  I had cookies in one hand, starbursts in the other hand - and decided to see what it would taste like together.

Texture was like chewing bubble gum while eating a hand full of chips. 
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom