Cheetos Unappreciation .Vol .hot/cheesy

cheetos are good but dont you hate it when

[although the hot fries are
pimp.gif
]

1.your fingers get messy and you have to lick them or wipe the cheese on your pants
2.some one wipes it on your white clothes
mad.gif

3.you drink it with soda and you burb and it regurgitates back to your throat<<<<spicy
4.fattening
5.the runs sometimes.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

6.they get stuck to your teeth.
tired.gif

post wat u hate about cheetos...

nah doesn't happen to me.. but I love to mix the crunchy spicy ones with the regular crunchy
pimp.gif

You have no right to unappreciate Cheetos over petty reasons like that.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly offended.

oh i forgot ...the seagulls at my school be eating the cheetos of the ground and they be having nasty diareah ..pooing on kids and what not.

Unappreciation to the people that get in your face with hot cheetos breath or cheese stained teeth
indifferent.gif

get outta here all you salty muthas,
laugh.gif

That Cheetos Fire is well, um, FIRE!

im saying a quarter bag or 2 with cheese from your local candy lady is on point in the summer... you just have to kno the technique of eating them so you donthave to touch them and get all messy.

Unappreciation?!... I remember when hot cheetos were the sh.t... in middle school I would eat them with little ceaser's crazy bread, kinda odd but good...

the ironic thing from all this is that im eating cheetos puffs that are spicy and im getting the keyboard greasy...

7.putting your hand in the bag and then ther is cheese on your knuckles....<<

I have all the solution to your lame problems...

1,2 = Too bad napkins and tissues aren't invented.
3= Water is what I always drink.
4= Aren't all chips fattening? Maybe you should just stop eating chips in general.
5= Again stop eating it or Beptol Bismol.
6= Toothpick,Floss,Rinsing your mouth...Etc

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I have all the solution to your lame problems...

1,2 = Too bad napkins and tissues aren't invented.
3= Water is what I always drink.
4= Aren't all chips fattening? Maybe you should just stop eating chips in general.
5= Again stop eating it or Beptol Bismol.
6= Toothpick,Floss,Rinsing your mouth...Etc

wow i didnt ask for tips though... im just saying if anybody feels the same way

Tha hell is wrong with some of y'all. It ain't easy being cheesy. Word to Chester.
180px-Chestersnort.png

I fail to see the hype for this incredibly artificially flavored snack. Cheetoh's are very low on my chip/snack preferrence list; down there withpepperidge farm goldfish's

Back
Top Bottom