Chemical Dumbing Down of America

This has been posted countless times but this is the first time i've watched the whole thing. Because of posts like this is why i've changed up how Ilook at things in this world especailly what I eat and whatever my doctor prescribes.

Great watch.

That vid Wally posted as alot of good info on Genetically modified foods as well as the politics of the FDA. What i'm thinking now is that if all the stuffthat says its organic by the USDA really is what it is and not some just regular food just slapped with a label that says it organic. All this stuff makes youfeel like you can't get away from it because we are never in the know or the truth...the flouride in the water, the FDA and other administrations probablyknowing that certain foods are not good for us and choose not to get rid of it.

Is there fluoride in bottled water?
I know that I won't have my kids vaccinated with mercury preservatives, and they will be breast fed.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

sad stuff.. theres atleast 20 other videos that Ive seen in all relation to this sort of thing.

youtube : The health dangers of GMOs

Here's another video I think you'd like to watch, others as well. I recommend it.

Is there fluoride in bottled water?
I know that I won't have my kids vaccinated with mercury preservatives, and they will be breast fed

Some bottled water does have fluoride but not all. We've recently made the switch to water that doesn't. Originally we had a brita filter.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Our government is trying to kill us.

and dumb us down so eventually we'll be a bunch of naive zombies...that way we wont get in the way...time to revolt

Back
Top Bottom