chemical spill in ohio vol. wut going on

Y’all know VC was the main chemical in the Camp Lejune water contamination issue?

I wouldn’t believe anything they say about the water being safe.

452EA75F-E895-46EB-8B38-482411DDCE0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Are there any officials saying its safe? IE scientists? Seems asinine to believe it's killing animals and fish yet is safe to drink.......

This will be swept under the rug, this is a major issue that will affect millions of peoples' water supply and air quality.

More and more people talking about NYC, and im sitting here trying to puzzle together sh*t.

On Thursday morning/afternoon there was a horrible chemical smell for hours, right afterwards (without thinking much) my nose started getting this burning sensation (it's still like that). Then it rains yesterday and my dog throws up. Idk what to think. Other people in my neighborhood experiencing the same burning sensation too.

Just watched this last week randomly on Netflix. Crazy this exact thing happened

Just watched this last week randomly on Netflix. Crazy this exact thing happened

I read the book it’s based off of last year and it’s the first thing I thought about when I heard about this incident. Haven’t watched the movie yet, any good in your opinion?

I read the book it’s based off of last year and it’s the first thing I thought about when I heard about this incident. Haven’t watched the movie yet, any good in your opinion?
It’s good. Well-written , good acting. It’s a weird, deep, dark comedy that’s not for everybody. There’s a lot of under-tones about life, death, purpose etc.

More and more people talking about NYC, and im sitting here trying to puzzle together sh*t.

On Thursday morning/afternoon there was a horrible chemical smell for hours, right afterwards (without thinking much) my nose started getting this burning sensation (it's still like that). Then it rains yesterday and my dog throws up. Idk what to think. Other people in my neighborhood experiencing the same burning sensation too.

I was out and about all day Thursday in NYC and I didnt notice a weird smell. Not saying I dont believe you, just throwing out my experience.

I was out and about all day Thursday in NYC and I didnt notice a weird smell. Not saying I dont believe you, just throwing out my experience.
Must be diff parts, im in SI so pretty far from everyone. People in my neighborhood had the same thing

Back
Top Bottom