Chemtrails Vol. Are they simply emission or cancerous?

hey fam, ever noticed planes in the sky flying around leaving those amazing trails? Ever wonder what the purpose of those planes are? I'm no Illuminati conspiracist, but has anyone else share the possible idea of those planes emitting some sort of hazardous chemical? As I was walking my dog, in my beautiful surburbian neighborhood
wink.gif
, I just happened to look in the sky and here is what I see:
chemtrails.jpg

An almost perfect grid.
eek.gif

Am I just going overboard and they might just simply be a plane's exhaust emission or a Nasa ecological experiment? Or is it more of the Illuminati-esque type of deal?
laugh.gif

Fam please share any sort of knowledge on these planes, so mine and many others' curiosity can be fed.

hey fam, ever noticed planes in the sky flying around leaving those amazing trails? Ever wonder what the purpose of those planes are? I'm no Illuminati conspiracist, but has anyone else share the possible idea of those planes emitting some sort of hazardous chemical? As I was walking my dog, in my beautiful surburbian neighborhood
wink.gif
, I just happened to look in the sky and here is what I see:
chemtrails.jpg

An almost perfect grid.
eek.gif

Am I just going overboard and they might just simply be a plane's exhaust emission or a Nasa ecological experiment? Or is it more of the Illuminati-esque type of deal?
laugh.gif

Fam please share any sort of knowledge on these planes, so mine and many others' curiosity can be fed.

they up there for a reason just dont know what for. they up there daily. ive seen up to 9 planes at a time spraying. we can sit and ponder all day the purpose for them. weather manipulation, harmful chemicals, de population or illuminati related. project blue beam tho? thats a new one.

they up there for a reason just dont know what for. they up there daily. ive seen up to 9 planes at a time spraying. we can sit and ponder all day the purpose for them. weather manipulation, harmful chemicals, de population or illuminati related. project blue beam tho? thats a new one.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by G14

project blue beam

i keep hearing this but dont know exactly what it is

its something about how they control weather and how the gasses in the air will help for when they project what they need to on the sky

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by G14

project blue beam

i keep hearing this but dont know exactly what it is

its something about how they control weather and how the gasses in the air will help for when they project what they need to on the sky

They talk about this often on Coast to Coast AM,

Very scary to think about/imagine

Sadly, we have wool over our eyes and not enough of us demand answers/question it, most are too consumed in their daily lives to even ponder this type of question, let alone be open minded to it.

Very scary what is going on right now, very. But then there are those that will just brush off my comments as asinine or paranoid.

You should check out www.coasttocoastam.com and look for some ideas/answers...great show too if you're ever up late at night and enjoy thinking/talking about this kind of thing (also most popular show worldwide)

They talk about this often on Coast to Coast AM,

Very scary to think about/imagine

Sadly, we have wool over our eyes and not enough of us demand answers/question it, most are too consumed in their daily lives to even ponder this type of question, let alone be open minded to it.

Very scary what is going on right now, very. But then there are those that will just brush off my comments as asinine or paranoid.

You should check out www.coasttocoastam.com and look for some ideas/answers...great show too if you're ever up late at night and enjoy thinking/talking about this kind of thing (also most popular show worldwide)

Also I believe it is the nation of Russia that has been controlling what type of weather they receive during a particular season through "seeding", in which they send aircrafts up there that drop seeds into the clouds and keep that specific area from receiving snow/rain. That's not natural, and I truly believe aliens will visit us in the future to tell us about the harm we are doing to our beautiful planet.

I may be wrong, I may be right, but I'm open minded to both sides...and I can live life contently/very happy knowing that.

Also I believe it is the nation of Russia that has been controlling what type of weather they receive during a particular season through "seeding", in which they send aircrafts up there that drop seeds into the clouds and keep that specific area from receiving snow/rain. That's not natural, and I truly believe aliens will visit us in the future to tell us about the harm we are doing to our beautiful planet.

I may be wrong, I may be right, but I'm open minded to both sides...and I can live life contently/very happy knowing that.

Was waiting for this topic to hit NT...

I see em everyday while
pimp.gif
 on my backporch. Homies thought I was trippin til they seen it for themselves. We actually saw one today shoot off a blue tinted chemtrail...

Im always looking in the sky so I've seen PLENTY of unordinary shhh..can anybody recommend a good telescope or somn? I see too much too often not to get a closeup every now and then...

Clemson,SC atm btw...

Was waiting for this topic to hit NT...

I see em everyday while
pimp.gif
 on my backporch. Homies thought I was trippin til they seen it for themselves. We actually saw one today shoot off a blue tinted chemtrail...

Im always looking in the sky so I've seen PLENTY of unordinary shhh..can anybody recommend a good telescope or somn? I see too much too often not to get a closeup every now and then...

Clemson,SC atm btw...

^The person doing that report read the numbers wrong, it was 68 parts per billion, not 6.8 parts per million. 68 per billion is a normal level.

While I wouldn't rule out the possibility that contrails could be used to control the weather or disperse chemicals, I have a hard time believing the idea that planes are up there flying just to spray chemicals. I'm pretty sure it's just normal vapor trails left by planes that are transporting people/cargo and some conspiracy theorists wondered why they were sticking around for so long. There's literally nothing to go off of that proves there's any ulterior motive here.

^The person doing that report read the numbers wrong, it was 68 parts per billion, not 6.8 parts per million. 68 per billion is a normal level.

While I wouldn't rule out the possibility that contrails could be used to control the weather or disperse chemicals, I have a hard time believing the idea that planes are up there flying just to spray chemicals. I'm pretty sure it's just normal vapor trails left by planes that are transporting people/cargo and some conspiracy theorists wondered why they were sticking around for so long. There's literally nothing to go off of that proves there's any ulterior motive here.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Exactly (that's why I posted the vid). It'd be kind of counter-productive of the government to some something like that which is so easily tested and exposed.
If the feds were spraying, wouldn't they just do it during the night? Or at a higher altitude?

It's most likely a cause of additives in the jet fuel itself.

Back
Top Bottom