CHI-TOWN NTERS--I need to know the best black strip club....

Im gonna be in the Chi-town with a female i been messing around with for a lil while, we live in the stl and have been to the ones in east stl, IL, but those are kinda weak.

We will be in Chi-town for about 3 days in june and wanna go to one of chi-towns best strip clubs. She only likes black girls soo, gotta accomodate her :wink:
wink.gif

"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

Cowboys is the best...thats only what ive heard tho never been there
nerd.gif

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

good luck finding one...one thing this city doesnt have is any good strip clubs. They try to make it too family oreinted

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

Check heavenly bodies out in elmhurts. ( $10 cover and dollar domestic beers)
I also heard of cowboys but thats far out south, never been there myself personally.
The Admiral on Lawrence and Pulaski is completely nude but they dont serve liquor :-(
For The Love Of The Game​

Quote:
The Admiral on Lawrence and Pulaski is completely nude but they dont serve liquor :-(
Thats odd, i wont be going there.

She wants to see some thick black chics, i thought chicago was hot, but they dont have nice strip clubs? waddup wit that?
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

the admiral theatre homie its like a block away from my house :lol:
laugh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

heres a list i have a friend thats addicted to this so me and my peoples got drawn into this crap.

61st king drive=black room
78th western
and last but not least this is my boys own stripper set $6 cover charge 2 free drinks, plenty of nice ladies 92nd cottage grove.

and i couldnt believe myself NO ONE MENTIONED ARNIES
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

^ word, Ty

Quote:
Check heavenly bodies out in elmhurts. ( $10 cover and dollar domestic beers) I also heard of cowboys but thats far out south, never been there myself personally. The Admiral on Lawrence and Pulaski is completely nude but they dont serve liquor :-(
er said 'black'.....HB is more white (lots of trashy Eastern European women there, if thats your thing).

VIPs is a waste of time - they make the females wear pasties on their nips.

Admiral has a nice selection of ladies. Just make sure you show up sloshed b/c of the no drink policy there. I met Jill Kelly there - lol.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom