Chiago Are u here Need Help.....

Does anyone of you remember this show that use to come on (I dont remember the channel but it was a church channel)called the awakenings.If so holla back at me cause Im tryin to get them tapes..U gotta be at least 28 to remember this show cause it was on in the early 90's.I kno that they filmed it on the south side of chicago
R.I.P.D-Ball

West-Side Chicago
Stand up!!!!

haha u dont have to be at least 28 i remember that show. that show crack ol girls mom was horrible. my neighbor goes to that church its near ford city ill ask her if she can find any tapes
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

:rofl:
roll.gif
I know that you dont have to be 28 im 24 but i knew a lot of people wouldnt have knew about it unless u was a lil bit older.Whats the name of that church I cant remember?
R.I.P.D-Ball

West-Side Chicago
Stand up!!!!

I don't know where you can find the tapes, but I was in love with that chick that got pregnant.

I would LOVE to have access to these now. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Yea they had some boy name "pookie" he was the drug dealer,and that 1 girl marquita got raped,yea that was the truth
R.I.P.D-Ball

West-Side Chicago
Stand up!!!!

Dude, I'm only 18 and I remember that @#%$. Me & my cousins would hate when we missed it. Unless of course, I'm thinking about the wrong show.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Fam I gotta say thanks you cause u aint know how many years I been tryin to get this tape.I just order the box set I cant wait to tell me.Thanks..........Jilla82 Good Lookin
R.I.P.D-Ball

West-Side Chicago
Stand up!!!!

yea, let us know how the box set is...i may have to pick that up

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

Damn, I might have to cop.

That's the chick I was talking about.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

TEAM REX GROSSMAN​

Back