Chicago 1’s releasing again in late 2019?

70CC3402-1325-41A2-8177-5EFACA10B158.jpeg
Ok so I’ve heard grumblings from semi-legit sources that JB might soon be announcing that they will be dropping Chicago 1’s again at some point this year. First rumored in the spring, but I really doubt that happens. We are soon to be flooded with leaks and I’m hopeful these will be one of them. I need a new pair of Chi’s mine have seen better days. Anyway, not tryna annoy anyone but I know some of you are a little “plugged in” so I figured it would be worth at least asking. Have a good day and thank you from Chicago!
-AJ
7989531B-2CF2-4FD9-964F-36E9B376EEBD.jpeg

Maybe next year. Either way the person I always pre order from can keep my money til these come back out. I’m not missing them again. Lol

Never owned these, caught a L last time they released. Looking like just a rumor at this point.

The person with the pre order isn’t a source... he legit just puts up a pre order for anything rumored and hopes it come to fruition

Last release was completely stupid, I always forget they never did a proper online release on NDC because they were "finding a way to combat bots" and basically halted all online JB releases for about a month or so.

Hopefully if they do release them this year they have numbers closer to Royal/Shadow levels.

Last release was completely stupid, I always forget they never did a proper online release on NDC because they were "finding a way to combat bots" and basically halted all online JB releases for about a month or so.

So stupid. That release still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Until I get a new and proper retro, I will feel this way.

weird how there was talk in another thread and all my posts got deleted but others remained.

I aint even say anything :lol:

If you quote a post I’m deleting your post will be deleted to. But sometimes when I’m cleaning up a thread I will unintentionally delete posts that probably shouldn’t be deleted or miss one that should be deleted. My bad :lol:

If you quote a post I’m deleting your post will be deleted to. But sometimes when I’m cleaning up a thread I will unintentionally delete posts that probably shouldn’t be deleted or miss one that should be deleted. My bad :lol:
It’s cool I just late last night still saw posts calling a site fake and every post I had including one where I just mentioned I received legitimate pairs years ago was deleted so I was confused

70CC3402-1325-41A2-8177-5EFACA10B158.jpeg
Ok so I’ve heard grumblings from semi-legit sources that JB might soon be announcing that they will be dropping Chicago 1’s again at some point this year. First rumored in the spring, but I really doubt that happens. We are soon to be flooded with leaks and I’m hopeful these will be one of them. I need a new pair of Chi’s mine have seen better days. Anyway, not tryna annoy anyone but I know some of you are a little “plugged in” so I figured it would be worth at least asking. Have a good day and thank you from Chicago!
-AJ
7989531B-2CF2-4FD9-964F-36E9B376EEBD.jpeg
What is a simi legit source? Are they half legit and half fake?

Link?

35 year anniversary next year of AJ1 all star weekend Chicago 2020 hype going b crazy hope we get them like GR numbers like all other all star weekend releases never dbl b4 I will 4 dem yah heard me

ya i aint get these either... got the 2013 joint with the jumpman instead smh...hoping these rerelease but i doubt it... then again the infrareds came out 5 years apart so why not these

Lol js 20 35 50 usually anniversary years ppl celebrate different occasions feel me it just make sense and all the other OG 1 retro with in a couples years it’s was like 20 yr b4 2015 Chi OG retro release and I’m not count jumpman on back

Back
Top Bottom