Chicago 1 LC attempt numero dos

Thank you guys for looking. Any other opinions?
ABOUT THE "L" THING.. I DONT THINK THAT MEANS FAKE.. I HAVE A PAIR OF 2016 BANNED 1'S ( TWO ACTUALLY FOR EMPHASIS)  AND THEY BOTH HAVE THE "L" SITUATION HAPPENING .. AND THEY CAME FROM 2 DIFFERENT RETAIL FOOT STORES..

I DONT HAVE CHI'S BUT IM LOOKING AND AFTER SPENDING A SIGNIFICANT TIME IN THE SBB THREAD.. THIS WAS NOT A FACTOR IN DETERMINING IF AN AJI OG IS A FAKE..IDK IM NOT AN EXPERT BUT I JUST NOTICED THIS COMMENT AN DECIDED TO CHIME IN SINCE IM LOOKING FOR CHI'S AND HAVE A CHANCE AT A PAIR..

BTW.. I DO HAVE A PAIR I'D LIKE YALL TO LC AND I AM PATIENT SO MY CLAIM ABOUT THE "L" ABOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE OTHER THAN USING "LC THEORIES" AS A COMPARATIVE EXAMPLE TO MAKE SURE I GET A REAL PAIR. 

http://niketalk.com/t/653205/emergency-legit-check-on-aj-chi-i-2015-thanks-in-advance/0_40​

Easy way to tell a fake Jordan I (with the 555088 style code such as Chicagos. Black Toes. Banned. And the other 23 Pairs that are made Retro Hi OG with that style code) that for some reason most of these "underground nonsense spots" that make some amazing fakes that most people can't tell. For some reason. When you look at your pair which I can tell you is real Because literally most can not fake & if they can, not even close to normal. Look at the picture of the back of your Chicagos. Notice at the back Red Tab on the Back where it goes Red on Bottom. Middle of the back has Black/White going around from the center Red Tab. Then above is the Red & Black. But you needa look at a pair when you get em. At the bottom when it starts up to that point. It goes straight. Then notice afterwards, above the black and white and Red tab in the middle, the top will always flare outwards. Look at your pic. Can tell it's real that way. I've seen some amazing shattered backboards. Chicagos. And they all look legit. Then look at the back. For some reason. Straight up everytime. That's a fake pair. Need the flare out. When it's straight. It's not straight. So you're 100% straight. Check what I mean. And then look at official images and you will see what I mean. Also. Always go on Fake_education for any pair on Instagram. Don't have IG and ur a sneakerhead. Make an account. This guy has reviewed and shown every single release in the past 4-5 years. Uses the top fake sites/sellers. And gets all his pairs authenticated thru StockX now too. Peep the pics of the back of this pair. And I've seen a few of these in BREDs. Chicagos. SBBs. And black toes & even UNCs in person. View media item 2154723

Back
Top Bottom