Chicago 1 legit check for two shoes.

Both 2015 chicago 1s came in from stockx and they both have weird variances. For pair#1: one shoe is extremely tumbled wrinkled toe box. For pair #2: the stars on the sole are different from the other shoe in its pair. Please lmk ASAP if these are normal. Ive got them legit checked at my local well-known consignment shop, who already had a pair with them to compare it too and it checked out.

Attachments

• 20191020_134500.jpg
    20191020_134500.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191020_134751.jpg
    20191020_134751.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 70
  • 20191016_143153.jpg
    20191016_143153.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 72
These are inconsistencies that do happen in Jordan 1's.
The red toe box on these should be soft. Wrinkling is possible. My pair was not wrinkled, but I have had other colorways that have come wrinkled from Nike. The difference in the stars is normal, I have pairs like that. The difference in the bottom soles in general varies a lot all throughout.

These are inconsistencies that do happen in Jordan 1's.
The red toe box on these should be soft. Wrinkling is possible. My pair was not wrinkled, but I have had other colorways that have come wrinkled from Nike. The difference in the stars is normal, I have pairs like that. The difference in the bottom soles in general varies a lot all throughout.
I honestly am extremely grateful to have gotten your reply. I cant stress it enough cause i paid 850 each for these shoes. I tried steaming the wrinkled shoe but no matter what it doesnt work. If you had a choice to choose between the wrinkled pair or the one with the different star variations, which would you wear and sell?
Also, what tripped me out was that the wrinkled chicago's nike logo stitching on the back of the tongue was crooked but the font was okay. The consignors said nike does mess up from here and there.

Yes, the tounge tag won’t always be placed correctly, what matters is the correct font.

I would keep the pair with different stars. People that know how to properly LC will know this is normal. Some people may not like wrinkled up front toe boxes, I don’t. I actually don’t check the stars when I LC because I know it varies a lot.

Back
Top Bottom