Chicago Bears @ Baltimore Ravens *Game Thread*.. 12/20/09

let's get it durtyy burdssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^yea what's good with them this year? I thought they were supposed to be legit? Whatever can't take them easy...this is a BIG game

lets just say Forte has been the biggest dissapointment this year by far!!! When Ryan Grant has more rushing yards than you, than you're not a good RB

Urlacher gone...and Cutler is not who they thought he was...Defense sucks

watch out for Devin Aromashadu (sp?) WR... he played pretty well last week with woodson covering him for a lot of plays

I say ravens by 14 or 17. Cutler will throw at least 2 ints

Go Ravens!!!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

lets just say Forte has been the biggest dissapointment this year by far!!! When Ryan Grant has more rushing yards than you, than you're not a good RB

watch out for Devin Aromashadu (sp?) WR... he played pretty well last week with woodson covering him for a lot of plays

Go Ravens!!!

laugh.gif
but aight man as long as you want Bal i'm good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Go Ravens!!!
i like this post but i see a few things wrong i dont see how you blame forte for his rushin problems when his line is all %$#$*# up that would belike somebody blaming aaron for gettin sacked so much

still cant believe we lost 2 of our 3 startin LB for the year early
smh.gif
smh.gif

jay is jay we knew he was a risk taker but damn it samed like all the risk turned to ints this year

i do agree we lose my 14-17.and i dont mind it as long as it leads to us cleanin house
laugh.gif

EDIT and just like that another int
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

If the Ravens lose today, who has the wild card lead? I know the jets have the head to head tie breaker against Tennessee and Houston but Miami swept the Jetsand Jacksonville beat them also

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

If the Ravens lose today, who has the wild card lead? I know the jets have the head to head tie breaker against Tennessee and Houston but Miami swept the Jets

I think it would be MIA, but I'm not thinkin' like that fresh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

If the Ravens lose today, who has the wild card lead? I know the jets have the head to head tie breaker against Tennessee and Houston but Miami swept the Jets

I think it would be MIA, but I'm not thinkin' like that fresh
laugh.gif
It wouldnt be Miami...it would either be Ravens or Jags, I think it would come down to common opponents

you know you having a +@!@%$ up year when even your check downs get picked by linemen
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom