Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

saw something funny yet true on twitter. "i just hope its not like the 02-03 season, when the bulls ended up with the 7th pick and sure Hinrich had a good career, but Lebron, melo, bosh, wade were picked ahead of him"
ugh SO much talent top of this draft its gonna be a same when we pick 7 again. Would double suck if C's get lakers pick.

Hard fought game last night. Again, they let a late lead slip away. Holiday and Lauri had a chance to end it with a free throw. They let Cousins go off on them. :smh:

saw something funny yet true on twitter. "i just hope its not like the 02-03 season, when the bulls ended up with the 7th pick and sure Hinrich had a good career, but Lebron, melo, bosh, wade were picked ahead of him"
ugh SO much talent top of this draft its gonna be a same when we pick 7 again. Would double suck if C's get lakers pick.

i say we cant get lower then the 7th pick this year. 10 is pushing it

1st round pick for Niko & we’re getting Asik back ... thank you New Orleans

Bye Niko & take ya beard oil w/ ya

Last edited:
Niko benched tonight. trade might happen soon! trade lopez 2. get 2 first round picks and trade 18 & 19 picks....yes 4 first round picks! trade them in summer of 2018 for??? who??? Anthony Davis!....that would get it done!!!

Hate the fact that we had to give up a 2nd but glad to have put the Niko distraction behind us.

Hopefully we get some good luck and have 2 top 10-15 picks.
Just hoping Gar doesn’t F something up on his way out, he’ll flip those picks and get us another McDermott. :smh:

Damn, didn't realize we've lost 5 in a row. And currently losing to the Clippers. :smh:

Good win against a quality opponent tonight, really wanted this one against Thibs, Jimmy, and Taj.
So I'm chilling here snowed in drinking and after a few I start looking back.

The last few years we've all been critical of the moves that were/weren't made, but for a brief moment lets look back at all the moves post Rose.

Traded
Rose & Justin Holiday to NY
Tony Snell to MIL
Taj Gibson, Doug McDermott & 2nd round pick to OKC

Received
Robin Lopez, Jerian Grant, & Jose Caldero
Michael Carter-Williams
Joffrey Lauvergne, Anthony Morrow & Cameron Payne

Signed
Wade & Rondo

Traded
Jimmy Butler and 1st round pick (16 - Justin Patton) to MIN
Nikola Mirotic & 2nd round pick to NO
Milovan Rakovic to POR

Received
Zach LaVine, Kris Dunn & 1st round pick (7 - Lauri Markkanen)
Omer Asik, Tony Allen (waived), Jameer Nelson (traded) & 1st round pick (could potentially be top 10 :nthat:)
Noah Vonleh

I still want Gar to be shown the door, I still want Pax to move into the operations part of the organization and I want someone new to handle the day to day......no. not Doug Collins either.
Although I really don't know how much of an impact Doug had with this rebuild but it really does seem like were headed in the right direction sooner than most of us thought.
I want a clean slate.
No Fred, No Gar, no nothing.
Take Dunn, Lavine, Markkanen and build with 2 potentially top 10 picks.

Realistically we have to break bread with Zach, but we'll still have enough $$$ to be a player in FA.
Just hoping that we can actually for once sign some elite talent not just a fringe player or someone over the hill.
Young guns are going to need some veterans but we don't need to break the bank on some clown who claimed to be coming back home, who divided a locker room and alienated the rooks.

Can we say we won the Rose trade?.....yes
Can we say we won the OKC trade?....HELL NO!!
Can we say we won the MIN & NO trade?.....don't know yet but the future looks bright bros.

^^^imo we won, for simple fact we were not going anywhere with that roster. that trade not only got us Lavine, Markkanen, dunn but it got us a higher draft pick in 2018. hopefully we get a impact player that starts for us at a high level for many years.....i want clean slate as well but our GM team got what they wanted....they look at the roster and said hmmm....our owner will fire us with another 1st round exit in 18....how about this we go to him and pitch plan of getting return on butler now, get high pick in deep draft in 17 and suck enough to get another in 18. hitting on players could keep us here another 10 years.
they won they wont be losing their jobs.

free agency hasnt worked out for us....next 2 years cant even see anyone that id be ok with adding to this team...paul george is only one i can think of worth adding...

would you guys be down getting lebron? i can see lebron going to chi/ny/6ers rather than going out west.

Last edited:
They were toasted last night :lol:

Attachments

• 4C4DBB39-9E4F-4C88-905A-F775DB9A2F4F.jpeg
    4C4DBB39-9E4F-4C88-905A-F775DB9A2F4F.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom