Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

With the race for the worst record in the nba so tight, i wonder when the better player on the bulls will start picking up injuries that see them miss several games....

Ok. So this is where we stand at the break.

548FB027-2097-4334-A893-36B8905DE544.jpeg

We need to tank a lil harder coming down the stretch if we trying to get in on the top 5.

Need to see more Cam Payne & Felicio.

Last edited:
^^^mirotic is the blame.
they don't sign him they get top 3 pick maybe #1
drafting lauri, i didnt understand the want to even have mirotic on the team. made NO sense. and they gave him a salary NO ONE was offering.
that move got us likely 6-8th pick and 15th pick in the draft.
if i were bulls owner after being sold on a tank season i'd be asking why the heck did we sign mirotic. then i'd fire those 2 losers because it would be a rhetorical question

if the bulls dont get a top 5 pick, it will be a wasted tank season.

why?

right now your top 5 players on ESPN is
doncic
ayton
bamba
jackson JR
bragley

say we get 6 or 7th pick we still got a chance and young,sexton,porter JR, carter JR and both bridges nothing wrong with that IMO.

the key really is we have to get a roattion player also with the other 1st round pick

Are y'all ready to give LaVine a max deal??? I'm not so sure. He' s gonna want over a $100 million....

the team will match what his value is on the market. that was expected when they traded for him.

Are y'all ready to give LaVine a max deal??? I'm not so sure. He' s gonna want over a $100 million....

We gonna pay bros.
Really ain’t got no choice, they want to sell jerseys and put a face on the team.
Not sold on Zack just yet, but he’s the draw....till Someone emerges as a perennial all star.

8 games left and were looking no better. We’re gonna need some serious help to fall into the top 5, even after losing 6 straight. The level of tanking is disgusting :lol:

A0DA9D2D-4C58-4E44-9675-8B2695C65ED4.jpeg

8 games left and were looking no better. We’re gonna need some serious help to fall into the top 5, even after losing 6 straight. The level of tanking is disgusting :lol:

A0DA9D2D-4C58-4E44-9675-8B2695C65ED4.jpeg

sacramento (26 wins): @ PHO, @ MEM
brooklyn (26 wins): @ CHI, vs. CHI
orlando (25 wins): vs. CHI, @ ATL, @ NY
dallas (25 wins): @ ORL, vs PHO
chicago (24 wins): n/a

"Are y'all ready to give LaVine a max deal??? I'm not so sure. He' s gonna want over a $100 million...."

i'm not...i'd let him walk.

^
And who would you replace him with??

Wether we like it or not, the team has to spend some money on other players outside of Felicio smh.
We have cap space now, but not sold on anyone at the moment.
Not a lot of options out there, especially with Gar/Pax’s free agency track record. We’re not an attractive destination at the moment.

In a perfect world we’d pacakage Zach & both first round picks to the Spurs for the Klaw.

Not sure how the free agent market will look this year but I’m not holding my breath on the FO making any real moves.

^^not a bad trade idea. think bulls can do that and keep their top 8 pick and instead give up next years 1st.

I'd offer capela max, try to make it a deal rockets can't match.
if not that
Jabari 15-20 mil for a year, that gets him in the building because he can be further set for life and cash in if he puts together a full good season.

i'm passing on Lavine and i think bulls will too.

Last edited:
insane
i'm so pissed, gonna end up with 10th pick at this rate. getting to 5 or 6 we could have had a decent chance to win the lottery.

good thing NO keeps losing!

Alright.
Brutal season fellas, but we managed to make it through.

Final standings...6th pick!

9AF26F9C-B130-44EF-9D21-8700779683E5.jpeg

The Pelicans pick as it stands now is at 24. After boogie went down I could’ve sworn that pick would’ve been top 15, but just our luck...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom