Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

^^^didnt like the move, hes decent and i get it, he will play good mins and if lauri gets hurt slide right in. but i'd rather have signed a guy with upside there. like a looney

like the TOMAS pick up a lot. might end up starting early but then white takes over. this guy could be amazing 6th man, able to back up PG SG SF.

Lauri and Lavine need to make big leaps, hope they are working on their games

I don’t mind the offseason so far.. we have to spend the money anyways and as long as we not over paying someone and no deals over 2 years

sucks that Wendell got hurt, hopefully it doesn't hurt his training too much and he can have a good year coming up

coby moves so fast with the ball. forced some bad shots and passes but man transition offense is gonna be hard to stop.

Gafford is gonna be solid, liking the roster more and more.

when westbrook demands a trade bulls better not do something foolish.....

coby moves so fast with the ball. forced some bad shots and passes but man transition offense is gonna be hard to stop.

Gafford is gonna be solid, liking the roster more and more.

when westbrook demands a trade bulls better not do something foolish.....

Pax needs make the call

Give em Coby white, Felicio, and one of Zach/Wendell/Otto and picks.

^^^^^WHAT

DUDE have you not been paying attention?
KD and PG wanted away from him. hes 30. does nothing in big games

I wouldnt trade Otto straight up for him thats how against i am getting that guy. he does not make teams better.

^^^^^WHAT

DUDE have you not been paying attention?
KD and PG wanted away from him. hes 30. does nothing in big games

I wouldnt trade Otto straight up for him thats how against i am getting that guy. he does not make teams better.

You're happy with being an 8th seed the rest of yr life??

Screenshot_20190706-100123_Chrome.jpg

You're happy with being an 8th seed the rest of yr life??

Screenshot_20190706-100123_Chrome.jpg

THANK YOU.

turn down a chance at westbrook for what? LOL

if russ is a ballhog that brings nothing to the table then what is zach for us?

wouldn't trade otto straight up for RW? YA OK get real

you guys rather build around russ(31) than lauri and lavine?
because what you're failing to understand, and its a big failure, guys dont' wan to play with russ. a year from now lauri is a restricted free agent, you're not seeing the russ impact if you think for a second that lauri would want to play with russ after a long hard season with playing for that non clutch ball hog.

zach? shoots 47% and 37% from 3, id rather him taking 23 shots per game than russ,

you want to add a 31 year old PG to the youngest team in the NBA????? what PGs have their best years at 31-35?????

NOT A FIT, SORRY

Last edited:
Wouldn't take a haul to get him. I obviously wouldn't give up the farm for him but Wendell and zach....or otto and dunn plus picks. Something like that. He makes a ton of money so taking in the contract is part of the deal.

We wont get him anyway. But this Bulls team , fully healthy, is at best a 6,7, or 8th seed.

dont want russ no where near this team.... wish we got rose on the same contract he signed with detroit, but thats a next story ....

russ need to go somewhere else

if he was younger i could understand people wanting to get him, i still wouldnt. never a good idea adding a 31 year old PG.

we are doing right thing, building young hoping to hit on some of these guys. its on these guys to improve. Lauri needs to stay healthy and he will be a all star. Lavine smarter better shots improved D and he will be borderline all star.

2021 is the next big free agent class. that could be the year a free agent signs with us. you know why? look at nets and clippers, they showed that they had decent teams, good talent that just needed a few stars to take them over the top.

There are 2 guys that play on teams that are very close to us that are free agents in a few years.....

Anyone in here who was trying to advocate trading Zach to get Russ gotta go .... ya buggin!

1. they had cap space, needed to spend money
2. hes a vet, decent, everyone speaks highly of him as a teammate
3. young team does need some vets
4. the salary is insane though

Back
Top Bottom