Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

stacey king is wild. "Chi Slamma Jamma" :lol::lol:

first time in a long time being somewhat excited about the season. and its tough being a bulls fan in sf with the constant warriors slurpage and comparisons to those bulls teams.

B3BA5C6F-36D6-4787-8D0D-CBF908484004.jpeg

Great start as we should considering who we played….to get to that 50 win range we need to win 80-90% of these games…..

Ball is legit, great fit for this team……defense I ‘m not worried about gonna have our bad moments but our d is no cakewalk….I won’t call it good, I ‘ll call it annoying…

Great start as we should considering who we played….to get to that 50 win range we need to win 80-90% of these games…..

Ball is legit, great fit for this team……defense I ‘m not worried about gonna have our bad moments but our d is no cakewalk….I won’t call it good, I ‘ll call it annoying…

zo,ac,green,Ayo are all pest!

Really considering a custom savagewoo jersey(no extra charge from the madhouse store) he’s making the 24 look good again

stacey king is wild. "Chi Slamma Jamma" :lol::lol:

first time in a long time being somewhat excited about the season. and its tough being a bulls fan in sf with the constant warriors slurpage and comparisons to those bulls teams.

I feel that man. I'll be at the Bulls Dubs game on the 12th at Chase:pimp::pimp::pimp:

I feel that man. I'll be at the Bulls Dubs game on the 12th at Chase:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Same. I’ll be there too. the only time I make legit plans to go to warriors game is when the bulls come to town. Over the years I’ve gotten to the arena early to get some pictures and stuff signed by some of the old guys like Pete Myers and randy brown when they were on the staff. And wennington and Stacey king

Back
Top Bottom