Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

Nice to see vooch step up tonight….having said that….would love to trade him for gobert
With the chance that PW comes back I love that line up A LOT….like championship lot
I like PW a lot, I really want him to have chance to develop and I think all the shots lavine and derozen get and with vooch shots, PWs development on the offensive end wont happen here….unless we trade vooch….

Last edited:
Going to the game tonight. Seeing CP3 for the first time ever live. Had to before he retires and it should be a good game.

Attachments

• B84A45CE-07D1-4B32-A429-C850E75412A5.jpeg
    B84A45CE-07D1-4B32-A429-C850E75412A5.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 382
7 straight 35+ games from deebo
Zach’s knee is good per the la doc
Sounds like Caruso will be back after the all star break
Team has a week to rest
Snagged TT 😎so Bradley can rot on the pine … he’s scalabrine now a human victory cigar if you see him playing know the games in hand or way out of reach

Last edited:
Marc Davis almost got me kicked out the UC last night …. Terrible ref trio last night

This games easily over in the 3rd if the hawks didn’t get multiple runs off streaks of phantom fouls or fouls called literally 5+ seconds after they happened.

After the savagewoo fast break dunk & to called by the hawks green was clearly fouled. Green thought so & so did the rest of the stadium. I yelled out “Marc you gotta blow your whistle fairly on both sides of the floor” this man turned around & shook his head like a ****ing third grader mocking your words “noooo noooo I’m not gonna do it” security instantly pushed him away & waved at me to stop so I waved back & said hi while I continued to heckle & berate the *** trash ref trio.

Ayo was vet like last night guarding trae & if not for the bull**** extra late foul calls he would’ve locked him up worse without foul trouble

NO MORE TONY BRADLEY MINUTES ain’t god good! 😃

They might as well cut baby hands man “wearing 13 to honor joakim” he needs to be slapped.
Tristan was great & should only get better

Deebo is HIM

Pretty sure Zach is still hurt cuz he had Kevin huerter on him all game & kept passing out of iso situations with him. It was really pissing me off & I’m sure I’m in the background of a few plays saying “don’t pass attack him! It’s ****ing Kevin huerter bro!”

Coby still steady … all his haters have recessed into the bushes … him & Ayo both played key minutes with 5 fouls & never got the 6th …

We gon be NASTY!!!! Once zo, ac & pwill get back

Last edited:
What the heck has happened to this team? Smh! :smh:
Injuries, covid, lack of defense, and a stretch of ridiculously quality opponents since basicslly late January.

Lonzo Ball is their third best player and he’s been out for a min. As was Caruso. Defense was horrendous.

Is what it is … I mean they weren’t going to beat Brooklyn, Milwaukee or Philly anyway. Prob not Miami either.

And they always were destined to be going to battle with middle of the road (second round exit type) caliber teams like Boston, Atlanta, Toronto, Cleveland. In fact they’re sitting where I had them pegged to start the season.

Still been the most fun season as a Bulls fan since what 2012 pre D-Rose injury?

Back
Top Bottom