Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

i dont think ill ever be sold on boylen

i like this roster though, everyone except otto porter i dont see where he fits in but coby been a nice surprise why he spell his name like that tho

if i owned the bulls id fire the coach after the game last night....i don't care if i have to eat those words down the line.....never have a seen a team not score in final 3.30 mins and allow the other team score 15 un-answered points.......

how does white only play 16 mins.....you needed offense in the 2nd half of that game........this guy is not it

Last night was down right pathetic. Damn embarrassing to watch in the 4th qtr

Why did we not look for a better head coach again?

Jim Boylen is down right pathetic.

But they won't look for another coach cause he's their puppet.. Nothing changes with this Org / Front Office. It's why I try and watch from a distance, but still end up pissed tf off.

Trying to stay optimistic with this squad but man, it's rough. The turnovers late in the game were atrocious and really fueled the Lakers' comeback momentum.

Boylen last night: "I dont yank guys"

he made full 5 man substitutions last year and benched Carter so he could "develop" by watching from the bench. This man is a clown and bulls are the laughingstock of the league again

19 point lead last night blown due to hard head coach
tonight 18 point lead......if they lose there is no way he keeps his job

Homer Simpson gotta go... I don’t care we won last night we should be 7-2 not 3-6

Looks like we're heading towards another year of being in the cellar. Levine seems to be the only consistent player. Lauri does his Houdini acts.

i think when 6ers realize embiid/simmons is not the right duo, bulls should offer lavine for simmons. use white as scoring guard....i'm just tired of this team....

“Big changes coming to the Bulls front office this summer, per Daily Herald. John Paxson is expected to move into an advisory role and Gar Forman could be reassigned to a scouting position, per Daily Herald.”

“Big changes coming to the Bulls front office this summer, per Daily Herald. John Paxson is expected to move into an advisory role and Gar Forman could be reassigned to a scouting position, per Daily Herald.”

:smh::smh::smh:
This can’t happen soon enough.
It’s still maddening how they’re going to be allowed to stay on the org. and move into new roles. Pax, Gar, and Jim need to be shown the door and the whole place needs to be disinfected to rid ourselves of they’re stench. Fire all 3 and be done with them!!!
The Reinsdorf‘s are trying to appease the public demand for they’re removal by simply brushing them under the rug and keeping them on the payroll. Incredible!!!

You allow these clowns to run the org. Into the ground only to pardon them of any real responsibility by still paying them and giving them cushy jobs. Unreal!

how do they think they are going to hire anyone worth a damn who HAS to keep those clowns? they will ask owner do they have any say? owner will say no you run the show and then they will be like well then why keep them? thats where it will end the convo and then we settle on someone pax recommends......the wheel keeps turning

comical......

any other owner of a MAJOR sports team would hear what fans have been yelling for for 2-3 years and make a MOVE

any normal owner would be heated, all star weekend in chicago, big money payroll, no all stars, not in playoff contention within weak east.....its comical....

the excuse for garpax? injuries, the great otto porter really killed our flow

and hows the miami heat and jimmy butler doing? they completely rebuilt that team with no top 7 picks....bulls have 3 and 2 20+ mil players......

comical........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom