Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

Deals done
BD31025C-1E44-41E9-BAF5-F75C268D71AA.png

Spencer’s ideas ain’t bad at all... the only way I would be ok giving up WCJ would be for AD

Naw!
I ain’t buying it.
They're gonna have to do a lot more than hire some guy to play GM.
They have to clean house with the coaching staff, training staff, medical staff, and cut the gangrene called Pax.
We all know damn well Pax is gonna stick his nose into everything and whisper to the Reínsdorfs behind everyone’s back. Hell he might continue to leak stories to the sun times and that hack Cowley.

Im not gonna be all negative about the move, but until I actually see “real” change.....like the product on the court.....then the Bulls as an organization can continue to eat a fat one. Not interested, I’ll watch from afar but they’re not getting a dime out of me from tickets, merchandise, ratings, etc.

Remember, the FO has been on record stating that they want the new GM to keep an open mind on Boylen (meaning keep him around cause we don’t like to pay people we fire prematurely cause of our own incompetence) .

now they hired GM that seems to have no ties to paxson i'm feeling lot better about this....i was worried pax would have a role over the new team in a let them do things but he gets final approval.....not the case......gar/pax are done......rejoice

thank god Chicago hosted the all star game this year....

Last edited:
Not gonna rain on anyone’s parade but......

We’ve reached a point where we are celebrating the firing of a clown who should’ve never been extended in the first place.

I refuse to pat the organization on the back or to give them credit for something that was soo obvious to everyone else. That’s like me celebrating another grown mans ability to wipe his own @ss.

NAW!
Miss me with the smoke and mirrors. Let’s talk when we are actually putting a viable product on the court.

Lets see what Arturas is gonna do.
First real big test for the new front office.

Do we trade up? if so who we putting on the block? Lavine? Lauri?
As far as I'm concerned everybody is tradeable!!
You could easily try to move one of the bigs Lauri or Wendell, there will be alot of interest in both.
Same would apply if you put Zack or Coby up, parts are basically interchangeable.
In a perfect world I move Otto and his contract (one of Gar/Pax failures again), but dont nobody want that bum.

you aint moving Otto in the offseason but he has "some" value as an expiring contract come the trade deadline.

Lets see what Arturas is gonna do.
First real big test for the new front office.

Do we trade up? if so who we putting on the block? Lavine? Lauri?
As far as I'm concerned everybody is tradeable!!
You could easily try to move one of the bigs Lauri or Wendell, there will be alot of interest in both.
Same would apply if you put Zack or Coby up, parts are basically interchangeable.
In a perfect world I move Otto and his contract (one of Gar/Pax failures again), but dont nobody want that bum.
Moving up to get who ?

Back
Top Bottom