Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

bulls need to redo tank...next year its even easier for teams in the top 6 to win lottery, all pretty even....bulls need to get to that.....let lavine go, dump lopez. thats a 22 win team....i'd rather give it another tank thank sign guys like smart and lavine...

^
C'mon fam.
Season ain't even begun and u ready to throw the towel in?!?
Let's see what we got in Carter Jr. Let him and Lauri build some chemistry, and see if the FO struck gold again with another late 1st rounder in Hutchinson.
Brook is going to be a damn good trade chip whether we trade him now or at the deadline.

I agree with not overpaying for Lavine, but at least the FO is showing some restraint by not maxing him and letting the market dictate his value.
Heard they're also interested in Hood.

bulls need to redo tank...next year its even easier for teams in the top 6 to win lottery, all pretty even....bulls need to get to that.....let lavine go, dump lopez. thats a 22 win team....i'd rather give it another tank thank sign guys like smart and lavine...
Hell
No

Lopez value ain’t going nowhere up nor down no rush to off him... lavine will take what he’s worth or get overpaid elsewhere no need to focus on that cuz if he’s here he will ball

We ain’t even got a summer league game in or preseason for that matter ... pump ya brakes g

guys why!? do you want to compete for 6-8 seed at best, for what? the Cs and 6ers are on verge of having super teams battling for next 10 years....hood? lavine? WHY!!
the 2019 draft is looking loaded at SF with top talent that could have gone top 3 in this draft....those SEEM to be franchise changing talent, i'd love a shot at top 3 pick next year

i want to dump vets to get worse and lavine to get worse...signing guys like hood and smart, nice role players but why do we need them? to lose in round 1 next 5 years???

guys why!? do you want to compete for 6-8 seed at best, for what? the Cs and 6ers are on verge of having super teams battling for next 10 years....hood? lavine? WHY!!
the 2019 draft is looking loaded at SF with top talent that could have gone top 3 in this draft....those SEEM to be franchise changing talent, i'd love a shot at top 3 pick next year

i want to dump vets to get worse and lavine to get worse...signing guys like hood and smart, nice role players but why do we need them? to lose in round 1 next 5 years???

Because it is not necessary to tank year after year to become a contender.

Our core is between 19-24 years old. Let them develop in our system and take things from there.

so bulls match LaVine deal.....not happy....1. dude ripped up his knee. 2. didnt look like the 18 ppg scorer he was in minny. 3. hurts our chances at a top 3 pick in next draft, draft which will like this past draft have players that id want over LaVine. yes, i'd take any of the top 6 drafted over lavine and i'm gonna guess that holds true next draft. 4. if Lauri makes significant improvement this season Free agents might have wanted to join forces in Chicago, that can't happen now. 5. why? where is this team going next 2 years? 6. i really think there is a chance the warriors win 3 in a row and guys like Klay and KD look to go elsewhere to see if they can build on their legend(10% lol) but hey we got LaVine blah

who knows maybe he does return to form looks good and we can trade him and carter for Anthony Davis and sign a free agent....

Bro we ain’t tanking anymore get that out your head it’s dead

Lebron is out the east

It’s time to see what the **** is good in this conference & we won’t by letting a 1/3rd of the jimmy trade walk before letting tires hit the street

Next yr this time if it hasn’t worked out we can trade him & GET SOMETHING BACK but he wasn’t walking for nothing

yup tanking is out and finishing 6-10 in east is in.

i'm gonna guess the pistons take the cavs spot and unless injury rest of the playoff teams return, bulls end up finishing 9 or 10. awesome

^
Fam!
No one is disputing your reasoning, as a matter of fact you made several valid points that most of us would agree with.
All were saying is let the season play out a little. Its too early to be in mid season critique form.
You have a voice and an opinion which we all respect and value. Let's just let the young guns ball before we pass judgement.
After the DRose trade and Jimmy outing, we all thought it was a wrap for the next couple of years but Lauri, Dunn, Bobby and the rest showed they have some fight in them.....(especially Bobby :lol:)
Lets give it till Christmas before we start burning down the house.

Bulls pulled the QO from Nwaba.... don’t like that

But waiving kilpatrick & basically letting Nwaba walk I’d have to assume they are setting up to absorb a contract...

^^haha yea i want team to do good but also want some all stars. team of bunch of avg players won't do anything more than be 6 seed for years to come.....right now Lauri is the best shot to be a year in year out all star.....don't see it in Lavine but maybe he can.....parker, loved his game at duke, i really think if not for those knee injuries hes an all star by now.....hopefully is injury days are over....if bulls get lucky and hit on paker and he plays to or near all star level we can do things.

his a guy i wanted the bulls to target in free agency, didnt think they would...i'm shocked to be honest....they could have easily just sat on this cap space saved the money......so much for them being cheap....

our team D is gonna suck though, if i was parker i'd be about losing weight getting faster rather than stronger if he wants to play SF. however, a guy like carter if he is an above avg defender can make those weak defenders better than they are....

50-32

not a good start to the season the guy that had the best chance to be all star is out. lets see what parker and lavine can do, gonna get plenty of shots now.

Back
Top Bottom