Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

Just read about the Lauri injury...

giphy.gif

before the Lauri injury, i thought we had a really good chance of making the playoffs in the East. i was ready to put money on them to beat their over/under win total set by vegas...now? im not so sure. It will be nice to cheer for them to win games again

The injury means Jabari gets to play more minutes at the 4.

Gives us some time to evaluate the talent we have.

I have a feeling Barri will go off tonight even if it’s limited minutes for the starters again

how has bari looked in preseason? it can't be as bad as what i've read. either way i hope this is a one year deal for him and thats it. typical move by garpax. they just can't choose a direction and stick with it.

really sucks that lauri got hurt, but am still interested in seeing how WCJ, dunn and lavine look. wish we kept nwaba as well.

^
Bari looked good last game against the nuggets.
He’s under a decent contract (2 year deal, team option on the second year), it’s a win-win for both sides.
He Put up 19 and 6.

I actually really liked the Bari pick up, but was hoping he was a lil more slim to play the 3.
Problem I don’t want to see is Bari getting hot and taking up tip that Lauri should see.
I just hope that between LaVine, Bari, Lauri, and Dunn we could get Wendell touches in the paint. I like to see a starting front court of Bari, Lauri, and Carter Jr by all star break.

My take of that nugget loss from 17hrs ago

“Zach is really gonna piss me off if he doesn’t start taking these bums off the dribble & to the rack ... he’s gotta stop giving the opposition chances to be great by taking long shots or turning the ball over”

Yeah they were up by a couple possessions at the end of regulation but managed to take awful shots and turn the ball over. Totally winnable game. Need to remember the sting of this loss so the young squad don't repeat the same mistakes again (that last play really exposed the lack of court awareness even though it was a push off). They actually aren't a bad shooting team for the first time in a long time so of course they'll fall in love with the jumper. I agree, Lavine has the speed and ability to get to the rack consistently so he needs to exploit that and get some calls.

Once again we play a marvelous QUARTER & then right back to hero ball... we need ball movement & defense. Refs definitely called some super soft fouls on Zach & Wendell just as both were cooking but we can’t get baited into that kinda bs Indy was a couple shots away from being down 25 which would’ve killed thier spirit.

What do y’all think of Wendell? He seems to have potential to be a very good starter but not an all star.

I miss Lauri

Lauri back
HOIBERG FIRED

KRIS & BOBBY around the corner

All smiles this am from me

You happy that we gonna pick 8th or 9th instead of getting Zion or RJ????

We are good as is ... the coaching was the issue. Let us get healthy fam

All this woe is me, lets just tank talk is bad... let this **** play out once we are at least 95%

So you'd rather , what, make the 8th or 7th seed and add no free agents of importance and pick 17th?
Or tank one more yr. and add a stud rookie.

Back
Top Bottom