Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

WoW PW starting tonight! This kid must be killing it in practice for them to MAYbe start season in lineup.....

Opening night!!!!

Anybody wanna kick off a new thread???
It's only right we start everything new with this new regime.

I was so excited to finally watch bulls basketball again last night.....last night made me sick.....

Hopefully White can step up....that’s what I ‘m banking on....If you look at his game logs form last 10 games last season he was avg like 24 a game good shooting.....need him to be in the 18-24 range

Ownership won't allow this team to be great, hurts man. Bout to disavow like I did w/ the Cowboys. What's the point in being loyal to a team that won't ever be great again so long as their owners don't care.

Refs missed a 5 second violation and an offensive foul on the last play.

1609192293331.png

Thank god I didnt watch last night.....this has been brutal.....will we win 3 games before feb?! schedule is brutal! Wow

I'm holding back from saying anything.
Too small of a sample size to really speak on it, gotta give them at least 10-12 games.
Still think Donovan is trying to figure out the personnel and lineups.

But two things seems to be coming into focus.
1. Patrick Williams is legit
2. Coby is not a pass first PG :lol:

I'm holding back from saying anything.
Too small of a sample size to really speak on it, gotta give them at least 10-12 games.
Still think Donovan is trying to figure out the personnel and lineups.

But two things seems to be coming into focus.
1. Patrick Williams is legit
2. Coby is not a pass first PG :lol:
I'm still not 100% sold on Donovan, however, I believe the hire was made since we have a lot of young talent and he's a former College coach. I would like for us to trade OPJ to the hawks for De'andre Hunter. Laurie needs to find some consistency in his play.

Nice win. Really not expecting much this season. As long as they compete, because getting blown out by 30+ a game is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom